chapter -24

Sana came home and laid on the bed lost in thought... What if sid would not have come.. she felt haunted.. she was missing him.. wanted him to pamper her... !  To be close to her.

Next morning

Sana went to school and met Seema who smiled rubbing her hand.. Sana smiled faintly.

Seema- sana ab sad kyu h.. chod ab usko.. ab toh khush ho ja .. Rishi ne school chodh dia..

Sana looked at her.. Seema smiled

Seema- ab tu dyan rakh apna.. humare exams b hai..

Sana looked at the front.. sid who came silently.. with his Friend .

Seema look back..

Seema- ab kya ? Chodh sana ... Itni mushkil se sab sahi hua hai.. ab vo b thik hai.. tu tension mat le..

Sna nodded somehow..

Sid looked at her from far..

They didn't talk to each other... Even not came in front of one another.

Days were going well
... But Sana was missing him like hell.. she would cry sometimes.. on another side sid too feel sad but promised himself that he will not go to her now.. to spoil her lyf.

15 days passed...

Sana - muje tumse baat krni h.. Seema yr .. main nhi reh skte sid k bina.. I love him

Seema looked at her surprised..

Sema- tu pgl h yr..kyu pdh rhi h phir se yh sab chkr mai... Sana

Sana- muje baat karni hai...

Seema - yr kya hi bolo ab.. tuje lgta h vo sudr gya h ...yaad h na kya kia usne..

Sana- uska reason tha.. usne natak kia tha yr ..

Sema- dekh ab muje Mt bolna kuch agr dubara hua..

Sana eyes filled with tears..

Lunch tym

Sid looked at Sana .. and felt emotional

He wanted to hug her.. tightly.. kiss her.. with full of love ... Ge still feels lots of desires looking at her.. but he knows he has to control .. he used to enjoy with other girls but coming to sana ...he could not control himself.. he shrugged the thought..

Sid knows now ... they are separate... What he did to her .. she will not come to him again.. but

Sid- I love you so much baby.. but mai pass nhi aana tere.. ho skta h tu irritate hoke school chodh ..de.. at least ab dikh toh rhi h.. but I miss you... Maine bhut glti krde .. ab or nhi..

One more month passed..

They were having their exams.. this tym Sana was serious.. she realised she was taking lyf as a joke... It would have destroyed if sid wouldn't have come on tym
...

Results came and Sana scored good marks... Her parents were happy.. sid was happy too.. he used to miss her.. and he will as these will be the Last 2 months.. he will be in college.

They will be separate.. he will Miss her.. she is his first love... And will always.. he even used to cry .. silently.

They were going on holidays now.. because now they need tym for their exams.. they will be giving boards.. sid lastly looked at Sana..

Sid was happy.. she did well .. and he knows she will do well.. !

Leap- 3 years...