chapter-13

Sana was crying continously recalling ...how riya was sitting close to him at her place... She was the one who enjoy with him..this is the frst..he allow someone to sit.

She cant even share this with anyone evn with her bestfrnd...!

Here sid was laying on his bed lost into his thoughts..! Sighing he started to study as in a week or two ..there is their semester exam. He is an intelligent guy no matter what!

His door bell rang... A min later ...his door knocked.. making riya came in with smile..

Riya- kuch doubts aa rhe the... I thought u can clear it.

Sid smiled making her sit close to him...!

-------------

Sana was watching tv.. Lost in her thoughts.

Mom- padhai krle sana...kya hoga tera..kuch smj nhi pati!

Her mom came there wincing... but sana didnt replied .

Moving to her room... She again took her phn.. Making a call to sid. No response wAs there making her cry.

Same goes like that next two days.. Sana trying talking to sid..but he just ignore and move away making her feel alone..! But she was stuborn enough to manoying him.

Moving again to parking ... Sana pulled sid.. Making him yank away her hand.

Sana- muje baat karni hai? Problrm kya hai tere.?

Sid -muje nhi krni hai.. ( sid pulled out his hand).

But sana was strong enough to again.. Block his way.. !

Sana- nhi.. Muje bass yeh bta ...tuje hua kya hai.? Reason kya hai? Jo itni easily..tune yeh kia..?

Sid looked at the students watching them.. They were amused as sana and sid were not friends ...just junior senior they are... And now they are behaving like this. Sid was looking at her in shock..! How stubborn she is!

Riya-sid? ..? Sana are u mad? What are u doing?

Sana - stay away.! Tumse koi baat kar rha hai kya?

Riya looked at her in anger...as she was holding sid hand.!
Being good frnd in the eyes of sid... Riya pulled sana harshly.!

Sid- aree yarr.. ( anger)
sid pulled riya hand and went away without looking at sana. Sana looked blankly around feeling like a fool how.. Everyone was looking at her.

" immature" she was feeling ..herself how.. She created the scene.

Sana sat on the bench in the parking and looked down blankly. But soon she saw black shoes in front of her eyes and looked up with red eyes.
Sid looked at her.. But sana looked down.. Feeling embraced how.. She make the suitation tough fr both.

Sid- uh know ... Why i havnt told anyone about us?

Sana looked up fr answer...

Sid- yeh...yeh jo abhi hua na.. Bachoo ka khel.. Yeh.. ! ( pointed finger at ground). Such immature you are... Tume toh yh bhi nhi pta..( roared)

'' sid brooo" listening the voice..both looked above.. Making sid fumed in anger and the boy smrik.

Rishi-kya baat hai? Bandar bne ghum rhe ho.. Do billio main?

Rishi who was the bad boy of the schooll.... In the same class of sid but diff section.. He was hot.. Cool.. Girls die fr him.! Rival of sid as sid was a compition to him.

Sid-shut up.! ( clenched his teeth).

Rishi- kya baat hai? Snaa.?

Sana looked at him.

Sid pulled sana making him go.. Making rishi laugh.

Sid- listen now carefully.. Muje na immature ladki nhi chahiye.. ! Tumare yeh age nhi hai sanna.! Uh are too young fr this and i feel guilty ki .. I was the one .. Ki maine yh sab.. You and me both are ruining your innocence. I m so soorry main tume vo sab shikya ..jo shyd nhi sikhana chahiye tha.. But hum use abhi bhi sudhar skte hai.. Please sana.. Focus on ur life .. Inn sab main nhi.. Smj rhi ho.. And uh know..

Sana looked at him and sobbed.

Snaa-isme.. Tumare galti nhi hai... I m also involved.. Bolne se kya hota hai.. Muje mere mumy roj ..bhut kuch sikhati hai.. But main nhi manti.. Muje acha lga ..tbhi maine.. Sid plz.. Aisa nhi.. Kar .. Tere koi glti nhi.. Maine kbhi bola.. Tuje kuch..? Bass uss din..

Sid got what she was trying to say...

Sana- i love you sid. Be..bebu plz.. Mat kar aise.. Maine aage se ... Kbhi nhi krogi vo sab.. I promise.. Tuje yahi..fikar haina.. Main inn sab main.. Ab.. Nhi.. I promise..( sana cried holding his hand).

Sid- i dnt love uh..

Sana looked at him blankly...

Sid- hmm.. I was confused .. But now.. I m clear.. My lust is more big than my liking tabhi.. I was more into that than ur pain..tbhi maine aj tak nhi btaya kisi ko...

Sana - koi baat nhi.. ( sana cleared her tears ). Pyar nhi krta ...no issue but plz..stay with me.. Kisi ko mat btana.. Vo sab bhi kar lena.. Main kisi ko nhi btaoogii.. Dard bhi seh lungi..!

Sid looked at her with shock..! How she was crazy fr him.. Sid gluped his lump... He was not getting afraid.. She was looking like a maniac fr his love..

Sana- i know.. Uh are not the one.. Who would beilve in this all love shove.. You are just roaming ...flirting.. Enjoying things.. Koi baat nhi.. I m ok.. Just muje bhi part bnale uska.. Plz.. Main bhut pyar krte hu tere se.

Sid- sana..( shouted)

Sid was shocked.. If he never loved her.. He also never wanted to hurt her.. Or make fun of her.. Bcoz she was not the one like other girls.. The slap he got make him releize that how he was snatching her innocence . And he was not finding it good to play with it.. So better to distanced her from him.

Sid- pagal ho gayi ho? Sana? You are too small.. Focus on ur life.. You are not the one whom i want to play.. Please.. !
( sid joined his hands )

Sana- plz.. Sid.. Koi objection nhi hai..muje.. Just be with me.. Ill be ok.. Agr ill be part of it.. Tabhi maine kuch nhi bola.. Jab you were kissing kanika.

Sid looked at her shocked...how come she know.. About this... It was the starting of their relationship.. When a girl got admissiin in his class.. She was hot.. And sid feel attracted.. Making them to kiss out of the heat.

Sana- bcoz.. I loved you.. Muje srf tu chahiye.. If i was ok.. Then.. Toh aj be ..illbe finne.

Sid - its final.. Its over.. Galat select hogyi to play the game but now.. I think you are not in list. Bhut piyari hai tu.. I dnt feel right.. Agar koi or hoti.. I would definatly have done but i was controlling. ( chucked)
Me sid was controolling..

Sana- what if you think fr me out of love?

Sid left her arms.. Softly ... Love was not his game.

Sna- pyaar ho mujse..tbhi socha... Mere bare main?

Sid closed his eyes... And kissed her forhead.. !

Sid- nhi hai.. Pyaar.. .! And tum.. Tume khud nhi pta .. What is pyaar.. So stop.. We are too young to do all this pyaar..!
And sorry..jo bhi uss din bola.. .! But please ... Now just be senior and junior.!

Sid turned to goo.. But stop and looked at her.

Sid - muje tumare ek baar bhi khiyaall nhi aya.. When i was exploring riya.. And this is not love.

_------------------