On my way

Shade in the multimedia

My feeling are forever hurt
I Hate that you sit back and watch me lurk
Knowing good damn well that I will choose you first
No if, and's or but's 
If your mine trust is a must
Shit you hear through the grapevine  is irrelevant to us

Shade pov
9:00 am

I fucking hate the way he makes me feel...the way he talks, takes me on a guilt trip that I feel as though I don't deserve. Like how the fuck are you mad cause my feelings are no where near as strong as they were previous to you going to jail. Nigga I gotta life too and your upset cause your no longer in it. Unfortunately, some of my heart will always remain to him, your first love is always.

But let me get out my feeling cause there is always money to be made and never any time to waste.

I dial trey's number..."Holaaa" I half way screamed in my phone. "Who the fuck is this!" He said. "Nigga what you mean who is this, you still ain't got my fucking number saved?" I said amused. "Shade? Oh damn my bad, I thought you was that Dominican girl I smashed last night. I was bout to have to give you these verbal thumpers" he said. " shut yo ass up, you won't bout to give nobody shit but a wave of yo stank ass morning breath" I said laughing. " ohhhh so you got jokes?" He said laughing
" always, act like you know" I chuckled
"Shut up, that's why you need some dick but any way what you want lul gurl?" He questioned.
"Ohh you think yo ass slick tryna change the subject and shit mmhm...but I juss wanted to know what the move was today?". He chuckled "I'm tryna go pick up that surprise gift Rico got for the crib, ya feel me?" He said making sure I  understood where he was coming from. 
    Being that were talking over the phone about the drug ring, the feds could be listening and lord know we don't need to catch no cases. Therefore, we got our little lowkey language or whatever.
  "Yea, I got you... You want me to come with you?" I asked
"Hell yea! You know I can't go without ya" he said
I chuckled "aight, you can come through my place at 2:00, pick me up and we can go together" I said
" why the fuck I gotta drive?" he asked aggravated
" Nigga you want me to come or not? cause I always got better things to do" I asked
"Yea, whatever man just be ready when I get there" he droned
"Yea aight, bye" I said
  " bye lul girl" he said with a smirk in his voice knowing I hated when he called me that.
" nigga get fucked-" I was saying before I heard the dial tone
I laughed at his dumb ass like I wasn't bout to see him in a couple hours.
In the meantime, while I was waiting for trey to come scoop me up I decided to get my lazy ass up and get caught up on a couple of things.
I reluctantly got out of bed and made my way to the bathroom. Adjusting the temperature to hot and taking a good 10  to 15 minute shower. Afterward, I lotioned my body, brushed my teeth and began to pick out my outfit for the day. I decided on my ripped acid skinny jeans, navy new balances and my navy long sleeve crop top. Chunky gold chain, gold studs, lip gloss, mascara and a quick flat ironing of my shoulder length hair with a middle part to frame my face.
  As I made my way to my car I told myself I was gonna stop somewhere to get breakfast and then meet up with this connect to see what kind of money he talking, and how it's beneficial to me and the crib. In order to make money in this line of work, you gotta have some type of collaboration or mutualism. Otherwise, you end up shitting on every nigga in the game(which will happen sometimes) and they all gonna be out for ya head.

   As I pulled up to the drive through of bojangles, the boy at the window was tryna spit game and in all honesty he was actually cute. Brown skin complexion, deep dimple in his chin, ears pierced and a tapered curly type afro on his head.
"How you doing today beautiful?" He said with a genuine smile
I'm not even gone lie, I was cheesing hella hard. "I'm well and yaself?" I asked
" I would be better if I could have ya number" he said with a smirk like he knew the shit he said was corny.
I laiughed "that was so corny" I said smiling. " But it made you laugh though" he said amused
" yea something like that" I said still slightly chuckling
  "But you never did answer my question, ma." He said getting back to the point
"I didn't think it was much of a question, but my answer is 986-555-3432" I said as I pulled off, slightly feeling myself.
Anyway let's go make this money!!
_______///////__________________/////______
OMG!!! I'm back...I'm like the worst person ever for not updating for like over a year.. But I have genuinely been busy and in all honesty forgot. And writing your first book that you didn't really plan out is a bit on the difficult side. But I give out Millon's and Trillion's of apologies!!

But aside from me leaving y'all high and dry.... What do y'all think??

Comment
Vote
Follow