feeling some type of way

Next thing i know im being pulled to the ground with damien over me in a protective way. He put his hand in his pocket grabbing his gun then shooting at tyrese. I know this nigga and his goons is not shooting up the god damn school cuz i simply wouldnt give him my number....like wtf.

Then something happened and it felt like i was being crushed. Damien was putting all his weight on me but just as i was about the push him off i smelt blood.

I gently pushed him off me and did my best to drag him to my car. Yo ass probably thinking why i didnt call the ambulance. Well because after i put damien in the car i saw tyrese coming out the school ready to run when he saw me.

But i had already shot right between his eyes. What can i say... I told him once i wasnt gonna tell him again and i already told you. Im done with being the nice bitch. I had just committed murder and i wasnt about to go to the hospital and get questioned for this shit. But then again the hospital was unnecessary cuz ive done this time and time again and i know how to take care of a bullet wound.

As i was speeding to my crib i took short glances at damien to make sure he was still breathing ok being that he was unconscious. I whipped into a parking lot and dragged him in my house and laid him on the kitchen floor. The bullet was shot through his chest, clean shot. So all i needed to do is clean it and stitch him up.

I washed my hands and put some gloves on(on that doctors type shit lol) and grabbed some disenfecting pads and poured some peroxide on the wound. I threaded the needle and began to sew him up. When i was finished i put some gauze on it and called it a fucking day.

I went in the bathroom and started running some bath water and drug damien in the bathroom and started taking off his clothes. I struggled mad hard to get his ass in that bathtub it wasnt even funny. I dunked his head in the hot water and he came up gasping for air.

Damien: shade" he said in suprised then winced in pain

I opend the medicine cabinet to find some pain medicine.

Shade: here take this" i say ignoring him

Damien swallowed it without a second thought. Damn he must really be in pain.

Damien: why are you doing this" he asked

Shade: as much as i hate ya ass, you took a bullet for me and i might be a stubborn bitch but im not an unloyal bitch. I had to do something to show my gratitude cuz i sure as hell not saying thank you.

Damien: you just said it" he said with a smirk

Shade: it wasnt directed at you smart

ass" i said getting fucking irritded

Damien: look we need to talk-

shade: we dont have shit to talk about i did my part now you can leave" i say getting to the point

Damien: shay i didnt do it swear to god i didnt, you gotta believe me" he said totaly ignoring me and using the nick name he gave me

Shade: ok so who the fuck did? Huh? What you saying is so irrelevant, if you dont have evidence then i dont believe none of the shit you spitting" i say getting pissed off

Damien: wtf do you want me to do shade, damn im telling you i didnt do it either you believe me or you don't. Look shay what we had was something special and yo parents were like my family, why in the hell would i do something like that. I got way to much love for you to do some grimey shit like that and deep down you know i didnt do it you just want someone to be mad at and the prime suspect is me" he said being dead ass serious and sincere

Everything he said was true i just wanted someone to blame. The worst part about what he said is that i still have mad love for him too and the feelhing are coming back full force. What am i gonna do with this bullshit....

________________A/N______________________

Let me know what you think....:)