the one and fucking only

~shade

My eyes went wide from shock. I just cant believe what the fuck im seeing.

Your probably confused so let me explain. My ex-best friend maybe even future boyfriend at the time Damien use to be in the drug game. One night he got caught in some deep shit, lets just say he got charged for 3rd degree murder for two people that was most important in my life. My mom and my dad.

I had just thought that after everything we been through, why in the hell would he do some dumb shit like that. To say i was pissed off was the fucking understatement of the year. I went on a fucking killing rampage. Killing every and anything if they dared to look at me the wrong god damn way. I wanted blood and its his blood i want even till this day.

I wanted to walk up to him and confront his ass but i chose against it. Wasn't even in the mood for anybodies bull shit cuz its to fucking early in the morning for this shit. I met his pleading eyes and gave him a warning look like " fuck with me and get your ball chopped off". I wasn't playing no games definitely not with his ass.

Kiyanna(homegurl)~ come on shade, i know your pissed but just leave him alone for right now.

Diamond(homegurl)~ yea girl dont even trip we gone get his ass trust and believe

I nodded my head and walked toward the school doors. Not saying a word, afraid that I'd turn around and beat the breaks off this bitch nigga. I said bye to my girls as the bell rung being that i don't have any classes with them. I walked over to my desk ignoring the teachers annoying ass voice. As i was sitting down this dude tapped my shoulder and remembered his name as tyrese.

Tyrese~hey ma you looking all the way right in them shorts

Shade(me)~ thank you" i said in a irritated voice

Tyrese~ can i have yo number" he asked in a cocky voice

Dont get me wrong ole dude aint ugly he just a hoe and last thing i heard he got this girl pregnant and left her. Apparently he was man enough to make the baby but wasn't man enough to take care of it. To me that's a Bitch ass move and I'm not a hit it and quit it type of girl so the answer is definitely no.

Shade~ naw im good" i said

Tyrese~ c'mon ma please" he begged

One thing I cant stand is a thirsty nigga. It bothers the hell outta of me. Therefore i became pissed.

Shade~ what you can get is a shut the hell up with yo thirsty ass, no means motha fucking no!" I yelled

Tyrese look like he wanna hit me and i wish a nigga would, he would have a gun shot between his motha fucking eyes cuz im always strapped. Never know what the fuck could happen out in these streets.

Tyrese~ man you not even that cute anyway, ugly bitch!" He screamed

I pulled my glock out my holster so fucking fast you would've thought this nigga was trying to kill me. I put it between his eyes and cocked the shit.

Everybody in the classroom gasped and tyrese looked like he was about to reach in his pocket.

Shade~ move and I'll blow ya fucking brains out" i yelled

Teacher~ shade put the gun away and get the hell out classroom

Shade~ don't yell at me bitch or you'll be fucking next" i said as i backed away from tyrese cuz you never turn your back on a bitch nigga

As i made my way outside the classroom i put my gun away and was about to head to my car but i bumped into someone with a muscular ass body and tatted arms. I looked up and its the one and fucking only damien. I put my hand on my gun ready to shoot but before i could do anything i heard gunshots and screams...

___________________A/N___________________

Hey!!! This is like some what the first book i made so sorry for the mistakes

And i hope you enjoy...

O SHIT MOMENTS...

_damien shows up

_ shade almost kills a nigga

_who the hell shooting up the school

I will update soon as long as people vote:)