feeling some type of way part 2

Damien's pov

Wass good im damien as if yo ass didnt already know that. Let me tell you a little about myself other than the shit you heard. Im in the drug game and better believe it wasnt by choice. My moms was a crackhead and my dad was a deadbeat. Me being the only child, i had to find a way to take care of myself and me being only 11 at the time i couldnt get a real job.  

I started from the bottom now im a convict outta jail but i still plan on being in the game. The streetz is like pussy, you cant live without it. Im neck deep now. I was suppose to do life in jail but i have friends on the inside so i only got 3 years in jail cuz they didnt have a lot of evidence. So the case was nole and void but i had illegal guns on me. Which is bullshit. Who doesnt carry a gun in Compton?

Anyway my moms was native american and my dad was black. So i have a caramel skin tone, light brown eyes and have my hair in a curly fade and i was muscular and tatted. Not even gone lie...ya boy is sexy. I be having all the hoes falling at my feet.

Anyway back to the situation at hand. Shade looked deep in thought like she.was considering what i said about her parents and our relationship. I am in love with shay. I always have and always will be. I just gotta let her know that. I can tell by looking in her eyes that she's not the somewhat innocent girl i left but a true ride or die women that i would spend my life with.

Shade: your right...i do want someone to blame. Now that im actually thinking about it, you probably didn't do it. but i wish you best in life. Now you can get the hell out of mine" she said dismissing me

Damn she straight dissing a nigga. I basically poured my heart to this girl but she act like she dont want nothing from me. Like give a nigga a chance

Damien: you know what you being a straight bitch right now. Im telling you how i feel and you act like you dont give a fuck. But its all good dont even worry about it.

Shade: first off bitch dont call me a bitch. I just letting you know how i feel. Im not gonna kiss ya ass damien and you know this more than anybody.when have i ever held my tounge against you or anybody else? So fuck you and ya half ass apology. But you can get the hell out my house fr fr" she says calmly to me but you can clearly tell she pissed the fuck off.

Damien: aightt man...fuck it im trying to be nice but watever im out"

Shade: nobody asked yo ass to be nice to me. I dont know what tf you want from me. If you think things can go back to normal you sadly mistaken. Im done with you damien officially. No if ands or buts about it." She said with venom behind her words

Im not gon lie, what she said hurt me deep but i sure tf wasnt gonna show it.

Damien: aight man don't even worry bout it cuz you in that bullshit. Im bout to go man, damn

As much as i love shay. I cant love her if she dont let me. You know what im saying cuz i got better stuff to do than to chase after her.

Shade backed away from me as i got out the tub. As i put my clothes on, i felt her burning a hole in the side if my face but when i looked at her she avoided eye contact.

I shoved pass her and headed straight toward door. On my way out i heard her scream...

Shade: excuse you nigga

But ignored her and kept it moving...

___________________A/N___________________

I apologize for the long wait but im really busy with school rite now and thats my first priority...  

Vote and commet ...ps sorry the chapters r so short i was in a rush