thug love

~ Shade

Wassup, my names shade obviously and im a female thug. As cliche as that might sound...im dead ass. And im not just a female thug im THE female thug. So basically im the one who calls the shots next to my homeboy trey. Me and trey go way back into middle school and we've best friends ever since. Im 18 years old and im in the middle of my senior year and this year is gonna be turnt up!!!

Fuck the teachers and fuck the others who think they can step up to me cuz im done with being the nice bitch. People think they can just walk over me and thats definitely not the case in any way shape or form. So lets get thay straight right now cuz i aint no bitch.

I got up from bed and made my way to the bathroom and did my hygiene thing you know what im saying.... Cuz nobody like a stink coochie bitch. What?! Im just keeping one hunet lol.

I decided to wear some bleached short shorts and a red obey shirt with my red and white Jordans. And put my curly hair into a messy bun and flat ironed my bangs. Diamond stud earrings, lip gloss and mascara and i was running down the stairs trying not to be late for school.

I hopped in to my black and white mini cooper and sped my way to school. I pulled into the parking lot and

As i got out the car i saw my 2 home gurls

And i made way over to them.

shade: wassup chikas...i yelled

They looked at me with a smile on there face and then all of a sudden they mugging the fuck outta me but then i noticed they weren't looking at me but behind me.

I turned around with my eyebrow raised with a "what the fuck" face.

And all im thinking is "this bitch bout to get checked"....