Does Roy wish he had Black Hayate?

Asked for by my brother lol

Roy: So this is our first question huh. Alright, but this seems a bit... unnecessary

Riza: Why do you say that? I would like to know the answer to this too. I see you watching Hayate when on missions and you want a dog very obviously.

Roy: Noooo no... see here's the thing,

Riza: Yes?

Roy: Hayate is awesome. He's protective, he's loyal, and he's a valuable asset to the team. The thing is that he is your dog and why on earth would I dare to take your dog. That would be a terrible decision.

Riza: So you're saying you're not going to take my dog because he belongs to me, sir? Are you saying that that is the only reason for not taking my dog?

Roy: What- I never said I was going to take your dog!
Riza:
Roy:

Roy: Ok, moving on...

Riza: Would you have taken Black Hayate if you had gotten the chance?

Roy: Well I was going to but Fuery thought I shouldn't have him because something about "loyalty and what's wrong with you people" I don't remember.... But I definitely would've. And now that I think about it you're a much better owner for him than I would've been.

Riza: Thank you sir.

Stenographer: Aw that's cute, a compliment

Riza: what?

Stenographer: oh sorry... please continue 👀

Roy: Did you literally just draw eyes on the page?

Stenographer: Um ( ̄ヘ ̄) yea

Roy: Who is this being sent to what are you doing I---

Stenographer: Hey my dude chill! It's just being put online!

Roy: Huh- wait what--

Stenographer: Ok we're done, moving on!
---- hey hey stop! No don't tear the page Hayate stop don't eat it!

Roy: How are you still writing this down

Stenographer: Skills my dude. Skills.