Lawrence, Get The Alcohol!

"SAMMYYYY!" The frustrated ink demon's yelling echoed through the entire second floor of the studio. Sammy, his loyal prophet and somewhat friend, of course came running like it was the only thing he ever did. "Y-yes my lord?" The ink covered man adjusted his mask and bowed in front of his superior, so fast that it fell off anyways. "Lawrence, get the alcohol!" Bendy whined and pointed at a chest on top of a very fragile looking shelf.

While Sammy got himself a ladder from the nearby supply closet, using Wally's spare keys to get inside, the sentimental demon dramatically threw himself onto a squeaky couch. The musician sighed, he already knew what was upsetting Bendy. Searching in the dim lit storage and also listening to his lord's complaints about having feelings, our inky man eventually had enough of multitasking. He sighed fretfully.

"My lord, dou to all respect, maybe instead of chasing after Mr.Stein you might wanna try and talk to him!"

The ink demon turned around with a skeptical expression and faced the musician, who was now holding two bottles of thirty years old red wine.

"I can't just do that! What would he think of me if I started communicating after all this time?!"

"I mean, that's better than killing him over and over again...?"

"I'm nervous okay! You wouldn't understand, Sam! You have never been in love before!"

Lawrence didn't know what to think of that statement. He wanted to disagree, but stayed silent because Bendy suddenly snatched a wine bottle from Sammy's hands and chucked the red liquid down his skeletal throat at once.
Gulp. Gulp. Gulp.

"My lord, drinking alcohol doesn't solve the problem-"

"But at least it isn't running away from me!"

Bendy threw his fists in the air to make his point, the first emptied wine laying on the floor besides his sofa. Sammy and him had a long argument after that, in which neither seemed to get through to the other. Eventually, the masked prophet ended their conversation with:

"Aww come on now, the worst thing he could say is no!"

After this final statement, the ink demon decided to give it a shoot. However, not before drinking the last bottle of alcohol.

...

"Hiiiii Henryyyyy~"

Bendy greated the animator, while stabilising himself with a wall. He was pretty wasted after all.

"What's such a handsome man like you doing around here~?"

He apparently skipped the normal talking part and went straight to flirting. Henry Stein turned out to be completely caught off guard by that, because it took him several minutes to respond.

"Wait, YOU CAN TALK?!"

(Should I continue this?
Are you perhaps interested in continuing this yourself?
Please let me know in the comments 🙈)