Lawrence, Get The- Lawrence?

(Warning: This is my first smut (?), Be prepared for cringe.)

"Did you hear that?" The projectionist nodded heavily, accidentally hitting the ink covered man with his projector on the forehead.

"Argh-"

"Oh, sorry Sam, are you alright?"

It was pretty dark and he didn't calculate how small the space they were in truly was. Sammy didn't respond. The two were initially going to make out in the same supply closet where the funny juice was stored, but neither of them felt comfortable enough to do anything. It's been awhile since they've done something like this, 20 years to be exact.

"Sammy?"

"...yes, Norman?"

"Sammy, we don't have to do this if you don't want. You know that, right?"

"Of course I do! Stop questioning my decisions!"

"I don't question your decisions, it's just..."

"It's just what?!"

"Sammy... We haven't done anything like this for two decades now and... We aren't human-"

"Don't. Don't say that! I know it's hard to have a relationship when we look like... When we live in... Hell..."

The taller turned his dimmed projector light on, getting the aggrieving sight of a slowly melting ink creature, also known as his partner. He instinctively took his hand and the musician's anxiety seemed to fade a little.

"Sammy Samuel Lawrence, I love you. Okay? Not because you were human, but because you're a being of loyalty and kindness. And that didn't change to this day."

*Sniff*

"Norman Polk, you cheesy fuck!"

Lawrence exclaimed and dramatically held his other hand to his chest, which caused a nearby object to fall from the shelves. Sammy picked up the wine bottle, that he accidentally kicked down with his elbow and to inspect it furthermore, he held the thing closer to his face. This stuff was older than the author of this book, he shuddered at the thought of his lord drinking such old buzz. He put it back on the rack and brought his attention back to his lover, Norman Polk, the man who loved him unconditionally.

"Do you wanna...?"

There was a moment of silence after his question. However it didn't last long, because Polk decided to pin his boyfriend against the wall with their intertwined hands, then he took the other arm and held it in place at the wrist. The musician exhaled audibly, this felt very intimate in its own separate way. Almost unrealistic.

"Always, my love."

And that's when Lawrence bend down and licked over the taller's speaker, earning a low groan from his counterpart. He smiled to himself. Who could've thought this thing was just as sensitive as the projectionist's lips were? Sammy looked up and saw that the light flickered a little.

"I didn't do anything and you're already losing it? Wow, Norman, I thought such a big strong man like you could handle more~"

"You know what, Lawrence? That's it. You won't be walking for days, when I'm done with you!"

Huh. That made the smaller regret his words pretty quickly, or not, since he's somewhat of a masochist. A few minutes later Norman rammed his inky member in and out of Sammy's ass, who was swearing like a sailor. "FUCK!~" The musician exclaimed, digging his hands further into the other's shoulders. "Scream my name, like the little slut you are!" Polk wouldn't usually say something as bizarre as that, but he knew his boyfriend was into it. "N-NORMAN!~" The ink covered man yelled in pleasure and pain, throwing his head back as he came on their stomaches.

"I barely went inside you and you've already lost it? Wow, Samuel, I thought such a strong man like you could handle more~"

"F-fuck you!"

"Maybe later... I gotta get back to Level 14 now, don't want Susie to steal my hearts again..."

He muttered, setting Lawrence on the ground, who's legs were still shaking. The shorter fell over into his lover's arms. "C-can I join you?" He whispered against the taller's speaker.

"I don't know, Sam... What about your lord?"

"He'll be fine without me. If he needs a shoulder to cry on, he could just use one of the searchers."

"I suppose you're right...
Can you walk?"

"Sadly no, you made good on your threat ."

"Then let me carry you, my prince~"

"You still remember that, huh?"

"Your face when you found out the walls of the tower were made out of thin cardboard was priceless."

"I was eight for Bendy's sake! I thought it could hold me!"

"Yet it didn't and you went face first through the window...
Luckily, I was there to catch you."

"My knight in shining armor." Sammy rolled his non-existent eyes and the projectionist chuckled at the memory. They decided to take the secret staircase down, so the angel doesn't notice their presence.

"Are you sure she's there? Haven't heard her annoying voice in awhile..."

"She has to be. Maybe she's just taking a nap?"

"You know what they say, evil never sleeps..."

...

"Lawrence, get the- Lawrence?" The ink demon looked around the room, however his prophet was nowhere to be found. He sighed. "Might be better this way, he'd only tell me to stop drinking anyway..." His head went to the closet. "Let's drown those shitty memories..."

(This is some really bad writing chapter, just like the others. But seriously, what did you expect by THIS book cover?)