The Auxiliary Roommate

Banging. Loud banging. Desperate banging. This wretched door wouldn't budge, no matter how hard Henry rammed his fists against the thing that held him captive.

Bang!

He screamed in frustration.

Bang!

bangbangbangbang...

But nobody came.

The human didn't want to give in to his despair, even though it's been hours since he last saw the outside of this bleak room. How he hated the demon for what he's done. I'm kidding, he could never. The animator sighed heavily, dropping his arms. He was just scared and confused.
Oh, so very confused...

Henry finally stopped trying to free himself, at least momentarily, and took a closer look at the room he was in. Well, he wasn't really able to see. The only source of light came from the crack in the door, which was fortunately still big enough to see that this room was quite large, if not a waste of space. Compared to some people's offices, this room was huge and seemed to serve no purpose.

"Wait a minute, are those...?"

The animator walked a little closer.

"...oh."

He only then noticed the claw marks all over the room. Large inky claw marks. From the floor to the celling everything was covered in them. Even on the door, which the animator had previously rammed his fists against. Whoever had done this, must've been in a similar, if not worse, situation than him.

Henry let his hand wander from the start of one of the mark to the end. It was one whole step long, he figured. Click.
He didn't think to much of the noise, until he felt someone staring at him. It gave him the creeps, since this person apperiantly came through the vents. His blood ran cold. Was the ink demon back? No, he would've definitely came through the door.

"Who are you?"

The human whispered in the dark, not taking his glance of the scar of the wall he was in front. Maybe it was just a rat? No, rats can't use screwdriver.

"I could ask you the same, mister...?"

"Stein. Henry Stein."

Finally getting the courage to face his opponent, he suddenly turned on his heels and saw the figure of- an unknown angel? The animator rubbed his weary eyes. Was he dead? Is this angel here to guide him to the promised land?

"Okay, I get it, I'm an angel! No need to stare at me like that... Not even I can deal with my fucked up appearance..."

The angel, who appears to be a young adult male, folded his arms. He had short curly black hair with a yellow glowing halo above it. On his back he wore white wings, so it was a wonder how he got in and out of the ventilation shafts.

"... I'm Kim, by the way. Kim Aniol. But I don't think that matters anymore."

(Sorry for this cringy artwork btw)

Henry didn't know what to say, talking to humans isn't necessarily his strength. Especially when they just so happened to be a teenager, who were ruthless in nature.

"Why are you here anyway? This is usually my place to hang out..."

Oh no, he's gone into a pubertal kid's room, now the animator is officially doomed. The man's sweat ran cold down his forehead, as he watched the other sit down on a thin mattress.

"Sorry about that, it wasn't on purpose, I swear!"

The grown child rolled his eyes.

"Sureeeee, that's what my mom says too!"

"No, seriously! I'm literally stuck in here! Or was... I guess? Can I use your vent?"

"Oh, I don't know, can you?"

A small smile flitted over the saints face for a split second, then he groaned.

"Of course, what were you expecting? Leaving you here to rot? I'm not an asshole."

Kim doesn't seem to have neither anger issues or claws, so he wasn't the one responsible for this messy room, which is odd as well since teenagers are the biggest messies in existence.

"Do you know who was in this room before you?"

The human asked curiously, still getting the creeps by how torn it was. The angel thought about what he's said for a while, until his halo seemed to shine even brighter than before and he flicked his fingers.

"Ah! Now I remember! Well, since Alice doesn't come anywhere near here and this isn't his territory: I think it was...
The ink demon's room or to be more precise, where he got trapped in."

That's when the animator became undeniably aware of what Bendy had confessed to him. This was his former prison.

(This is what happens when you rush an author, they give you shit to read 🥹)

(Edit: thanks to Lunatic_Loser I overworked this chapter a bit, of course it still doesn't look as good as it should though.)