A Sober Demon And A Scared Man

(The picture above is from Lunatic_Loser)

"Heya Henry, sorry for locking you up and stuff, but I just didn't feel like letting you go after such a long time of not seeing eachother- Nah, that won't work either..."

The ink demon tapped his non-existent chin in thought. "-or maybe? No-" Bendy hit his forehead with the heal of his palm. "Dammit! No! This has to be perfect for him!" He pulled his hand back. Sticky strings of ink spiderwebbed his white glove. "This has to be perfect for him..." He said in a small voice. This would never be perfect enough. Did it even matter anymore? His thoughts resolute, the demon set off to find Henry. Going through a wall his horns, also functioning as ears, heard something. Someone. "The fuck is that whore doing around here...?" He peeked around the corner, where the voice was coming from. Nobody was there. How strange. "Huh, must've been my sleep deprived mind playing tricks on me..." After all, people's speeches were hunting his dreams. A few minutes later and the oversized cat arrived at the door of his many nightmares. He carefully unlocked it and stepped into the dark room.

"Henry, I'm back! Sorry for locking you up in here and stuff, but you gotta believe me, it was for your own-"

He saw the open vent.

"Hen-... ry?"

The animator would've never been able to get it to open on his own. There was no screwdriver in this room to get the tight venting grille to open. Then he saw the white feathers on the floor surrounding the shaft. That's when he realized. An angel, set from above, has taken his precious creator away from him!

"HENRYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!"

In a fit of uncontrollable rage, the ink demon tossed the next best metal shelf through the room. BANG! It hit a wall and fell to the ground in a matter of seconds. The metal where Bendy has grabbed it was bend. His breathing was shallow. If he had a heartbeat, it would sound like a machine's hammering. He growled aggressively, like an animal with rabies. In his raving madness, the only thought circling around his head, was how he's going to tear that ruthless angel apart.

They took his maker.

They took his crush and former best friend.

They took his Henry!

Bendy wouldn't just sit around and wait until he gets the man back. He'll hunt down whoever has stolen his love! He'll rip their head off and punch their guts so they'll squirt out of their mistake of a vessel!

So the ink demon decided to vent. ඔ

...

"Jesus fucking Christ... As if Mr.Drew never heard of ladders before!" Kim stared at the empty closet in disbelief for three minutes straight. "Stupid closets, they can't even provide me a simple stepladder... Let alone a safe space..." There wasn't any lock on the door, it wouldn't be able to secure you from anything, not even from the below zero IQ butcher gang. Speaking of which. "Oh shit-" The angel immediately recognised the sounds of those loathsome and despiteful creatures. To him, they almost sounded like his gossiping schoolmates. Just as vile. Our angsty teen had no other choice, but to hide in the closet again. Coming out was his death penalty, he'd already learned that lesson before.

"!ereh saw eh nrows ev'dluoc I"

"...legab tsal eht tae ot ton
erows uoy ekil tsuJ"