Boris, You Cheeky Wolf!

Henry loved every single one of his creations. He cherished them. Maybe Bendy a bit more than the rest, however that doesn't matter at the moment. Right now it matters that Boris hid one of his cards! "Boris, I know you have five cards. Don't play tricks on me, I'm not that old! I know you snuck one into your glove!" Boris blinked in scepsis, he got caught? After 20 games of UNO, in which he used this trick every time? He couldn't believe his ears.

"I'm not mad, I'm just very disappointed. I thought you'd stop cheating at some point yourself!"

The cheeky wolf was now a sobbing wolf. He didn't mean for his creator to be upset with him! Boris just wanted to test out what his friend had shown him years ago. That friend being none other than Bendy, the king of trickery himself.

"Oh- Boris, there's no need to cry."

Boris seemed to have immediately forgotten about feeling blue, because the head pats of his animator were always a great comfort. Henry smiled as he saw that his wolf friend's ears perked up again.

"Can I please get us some bacon soup now? I get that you're trying to protect me, but I am able to take care of myself, okay?"

After a while of thinking, the wolf slowly nodded his head to indicate his agreement.

"Great! I'll be back in an hour!"

The man quickly made it through the safe house door, before Boris could change his mind. He didn't know why is friend was so overprotective of him...
Almost as much as his wife...

"I hope Linda is doing okay while I'm gone..."

After a while of wandering aimlessly through the hallways of the 'abandoned' studio, Henry made it to Level K and since Alice Angel has been absent, dou to unknown reasons, he got there without her interference. How fortunately.
Then the walls turned black.

"Oh shit-"

The animator fastly ran to the next miracle station and slammed the door shut. Right on time, because the ink demon entered the room just a few seconds afterwards. Henry's heart was beating against his ribcage and his body was shaking like a leaf in the autumn wind. Unfortunately for him, Bendy noticed his presence. Our big guy slowly staggerd towards the man's hiding spot, who was wishing he would've stayed in the safehouse. The demon stopped and held onto a wall, presumably trying not to fall.

"Hiiiii Henryyyyy~"

...

"Wait, YOU CAN TALK?!"

The human was completely stunned by Bendy's words. All along this motherfucker was able to speak and didn't do it?! Not once?! Henry was in disbelief.

"Yeaaaah?"

"Why didn't you say so sooner?!"

"I was scared?"

"Of what?!"

"That you wouldn't want a conversation with me anyway? That you'll eventually run away again? Leave me? Abandon me?"

The ink demon would've never said that, if he was sober. However, he wasn't sober. He couldn't even stand upright.

"Oh... I didn't know that..."

He couldn't know that. It's not his fault, right?

(Is this still good? Do you really want me to continue this? 🤔)