Outsmart The Trickster

Footsteps could be heard. One quietly and hesitant, the other loudly and determined. One sounded like a nice visitors, the other as if they owned the place. Which technically speaking was true.

"Man, this sure is a nice hallway..."

"Every hallway looks the same."

"Yeaaah, I suppose you're right. Heh." Henry tried not to start an argument with the still rather pissed demon. "Where is that chicken who's freed you?" Bendy growled, thinking about the feathered fuck, who almost took away his only ray of sunshine in this hellhole he calls his life. "Chicken?" The animator almost chuckled at the thought of Kim wearing a chicken costume. "That. Angel." The taller spat out the word 'angel' like it was sewage and Henry coughed in response, hiding his uprising anxiety. There weren't any angels with wings in the studio, up until now, so the options of who it could be are unsurprisingly low. "What? Angel? I don't recall Allison getting me out of my prison." It's not a lie, but it obviously wasn't the truth either. "Of course she wouldn't, she's a selfish little bitch and besides-" He summoned one of the feathers he's found. "She doesn't have wings, now does she?~" Henry thought his heartbeat stopped for a second when he saw what the other had found. Fuck. "Maybe Allison finally grew the pair of wings she deserved?" Henry replied, sounding as confident as a rabbit in front of a snake. "'She deserved'? Seriously?! You're telling me the woman, who leaves you behind every loop and only uses you, deserves the sign of a saint?!" Bendy's anger issues are showing off like models on a stage. The animator realized that continuing on this topic will only lead to him getting strangled or worse.
So he shut up.

Minutes passed by and the demon was getting rather impatient. And he didn't like the fact that his love wasn't speaking anymore either. Therefore the taller decided to stop, which forced the anxious human to do the same. "Henry, I know what you're doing. I was hoping you'd stop eventually and yet-" He slammed the man against a wall, grinning like a shark. "-you keep fooling around with me, pretty boy~" Henry's throat felt as dry as desert sand, he gulped in response. The demon continued. "You know what? I'll lock you up again. But this time somewhere with no lights, no doors and... no stupid vents for you to escape through. How does that sound, mhm?~" The demon's gaze on him was that of intense coldness, but something else as well. Something that had been staring Henry in the face all this time, yet he only now came to comprehend. ...Bendy liked him. With this new realization, a crazy idea came to mind. An idea so crazy, it just might work. "T-that sounds perfect." he began slowly. "You're right, I deserve it..." He studied the demon carefully before making his next advance. Fingers trembling, Henry reached up and planted his hand on the demon's chest. Bendy's horns perked at the touch, and Henry knew immediately he had gotten his attention. "In reality though, it's not perfect." A low rumble beneath the demon's inky skin warned him of the thin ice he was on, and he continued quickly. "What I'm saying is- it's not perfect because you won't be there." His previously diverted eyes stole a glance at Bendy, who stood in terrifying silence as just he stared at the man's hand. "I l..." Guilt and embarrassment burned holes in his chest. No, he couldn't say it. "...I...will just get lonely and come looking for you again! No matter where you lock me up." Bendy's grin was slack with shock. Then, just for good measure, Henry gathered every last bit of courage he had to throw his arms around the demon's neck, and place a kiss on his lips. And well, that certainly got Bendy's attention.

Henry would have felt guilty if he wasn't scared for his life. The rumbling beneath his hand crescendos, his fingers tingling with the vibration. A snarl escaped the demon's fangs. Henry tried to remove his trembling fingers. The Ink Demon caught his wrist. He felt sick to his stomach as he gazed into the inky abyss where his creation's eyes should have been. He could feel its hungry, almost sultry gaze on him. In one swift movement, he was against the wall, the twisted Toon's body flush against his. He was immediately taken back to the awful time they had gotten tangled up in the vents, but this was so, so much worse. A fanged maw smashed against his from above, disgusting slimy sounds filling the air as it forced its way down his throat. Clawed hands searched him eagerly, pinching and poking and tugging and touching at every last inch of his torso. He could feel the ink demon's hips slotted against his trousers. Feel how their bones scraped together awfully as a thick black goo consumed his lower half. He shivered, violated in every sense of the word. He began to panic, pain and inky patterns dancing tauntingly in his mind. Do something, Henry! Thoughts screamed in his head. He wrestled for control over the situation, but the ink demon held tight, a low sultry vibration racking his body. If anything, he seemed to be making his day. He slammed his head against the ink demon's as hard as he could. The ink demon, in return, nuzzled their foreheads together at Henry's violent act. The toon simply adjusted his grip on Henry's face, deepening the kiss to a degree where he could swear its awful tongue was exploring his lungs. He swallowed in fright, nerves taking over. The demon grunted in reply, yanking at his shirt collar. Dizziness flooded his mind and he teetered on his feet. The animator pushed against the demon's boney ribcage with all his might, but to no avail. He was the ink demon's now, and there was nothing he could do but give in. He bit down hard on the ink demon's tongue in retaliation, and it nearly hummed in response. It was inside of him now. Leeching and warm, thick and slimy. Almost scalding. He whimpered, trying to be disgusted with himself but not having the strength to do so. Hot tears flooded down his cheeks. His body wracked with silent sobs. He didn't know when it happened, but the numbness gradually faded as he realized his was sitting in the demon's boney lap. Soft bites were being pressed onto his neck, the ink demon cooing to him softly as he could with his rough voice.

"Oi fuck face, leave Stein alone!"

It felt like someone hit you over the head with a metal bat. As if you fell from heaven itself. Bendy couldn't help but wonder what kind of shitty abomination would do something like that to him. Then he remembered what his initial plan was. He let the tired man sink against the wall, standing up tall in the process. The demon slowly twisted his head around, bloodlust already infecting his mind like a virus.

"Well, well, well, if it isn't the chicken who stole what's dear to me!"

(I'm sorry, these chapters are getting worse and worse... except for the parts Lunatic_Loser wrote that is...)