Chapter Fifty-Two

Naughty version is in restricted chapters.

"It's so good to be home baby, I can say I am well and truly over hospitals"

I gave Roman a hand to get settled on the couch making sure he was comfortable before taking a seat beside him.

"Babe I've been doing a lot of thinking, I need to be here to take care of you so I think it will be best to give up my title and take some time off"

Roman stared at me as though I was crazy then he began to shake his head, I had a feeling this might be his reaction

"No way Mia! Baby I told you before you have worked too damn hard to get to where you are and I'll be damned if I let you throw it away for me. You are going to go back to work and you are going to keep kicking ass and taking names you hear me"

I could tell by the hard glare and firm tone that he was being serious, my main worry was that he would hurt himself and u wouldn't be here

"Come on baby girl don't look so down, while you're away my mom and sister are going to come stay to help me out so you have nothing to worry about. Now come here and give me some love"

Chuckling softly I leaned over and pressed a soft kiss to his lips careful not to put any of my body weight on him. He was lucky enough not to need surgery but his doctors were going to give it a few weeks to reassess and see how his recovery was going.

I felt his hand slip up the back of my top as he tugged me closer and deepened the kiss, sliding his tongue slowly into my mouth. I knew where this was headed and when his other hand cupped my ass I knew exactly what he wanted.

"You are a bad boy Mr Reigns and you know it's not going to happen"

He groaned in frustration but held me close kissing softly down my neck doing his best to wear me down. Since his injury, sex had been completely off the cards despite his many attempts, I was too worried about hurting him more than he already was.

"Rome!"

I sighed as he began to massage my inner thighs all while kissing further down my chest. I don't know how much more of this I could take before I gave into him.

"I want you so bad"

He practically purred against my chest. I guess I could compromise.

********************

"I'll see you in a few days babe, take it easy okay. No pushing yourself"

I felt anxious as I said my goodbyes to Roman. I had to head back to work and I really didn't want to leave his side

"Mia I promise I'll be fine. You just get back out there and keep being tge best. I love you"

Cupping his face gently I kissed him with force and fervor, showing him how much I was going to miss him.

"I love you too Ro, I'll call you when I land okay"

It took the incessant beeping of my taxi to pull me away from my man just as his mom pulled in the driveway, after giving her a quick peck on the cheek I rushed to the taxi to head to the airport.

******************

This 6 man tag team match is scheduled for one fall, making their way to the ring the team of The Uso's and Naomi.

I ruffled the hair of both Seth and Dean as we waited for our music to play, this was our first match without Roman and admittedly we were a little on edge. We knew we could win this match but we all felt the void left by our powerhouse not being with us.

"Come on boys lets do my man proud"

Sierra. Hotel. India. Echo. Lima. Delta. SHIELD

We made our way through the crowd as the arena roared with cheers and chants of Romans name began to ring through. The atmosphere was amazing and I knew for sure he'd be watching from home with a huge grin.

"Come on Mia, you and me girl"

Naomi called as I stepped into the ring, handing my belt to the ref I squared up against her with only one thing on my mind, taking the win and making my man proud.

*****************

"Baby you were awesome, especially when you drop kicked Jimmy off the apron"

I giggled as I snuggled under the covers of my hotel bed, my phone tucked between the pillow and my head

"It was pretty fun, I'm just glad we got the win. I miss you babe, this beds so lonely without you"

I could hear a half groan half moan through the phone and I knew exactly what he was thinking about.

"You have no idea how bad I want to be there right now Mia, I'm finding it hard to sleep without you by my side"

My heart fluttered in my chest at his words and I couldn't help pout

"A few more days babe and I'll be home, I love you"

I could practically hear him smile through the phone then he kissed the speaker

"I love you too baby, get some rest and I'll call you in the morning"

Despite not being tired as soon as I hung up my eyes were drooping and I fell asleep with my man on my mind.