Hogsmeade and First Task

Harry and Daphne walked into Hogsmeade in relative silence. Get some surprised looks from most of the people. All of Slytherin knew of Harry and the rest of the fourth years, and treated him, decently. But of Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff, no one really knew of who Harry was now hanging around with. Of course Ronald spread it far and wide in Gryffindor, and his relationship with his house had deteriorated further. But Harry did not care about it really, if anything it merely just amused him now. Popularity in Gryffindor depended on being a Quidditch star. But since there was no Quidditch this year, Harry was just another face. When he truly looked at it Gryffindor was really an awful house. They were so easy to turn on you, he wondered why Slytherin was viewed as the bad house. Just because of the odd dark lord or two.

"So Daphne where do you want to go first?"

"Um well I understand if you don't want to. Um but there is this tea shop." A blush came over her face.

"Okay, what wrong about it?"

"Well um er, it a place well mainly for. Well you will see if we go."

"Sure lead the way." She smiled and began walk there and they were still arm in arm.

When they got there it was an explosion of pink. It was also full of well to what Harry thought couples. Just couples most of which were kissing.

"Daphne are you." He trailed off when She nodded and blushed.

"Harry I, I really like you."

"Daphne." Harry said as they walked over to a table, and sat down. "I have been through so much, I have never known love, I don't even know what it is. But there something I feel when I am with you, that I have never felt when I am with anyone else. It makes me really happy to be with you. In a very short time I have grown close to you, and wish I had gotten to know you much sooner."

She was crying with tears of joy. "Harry you have no idea how happy even those words make me. Harry would you, would you be my..."

She was interrupted by Madam Poodyfoot. "What can I get for you my dears?"

They both ordered hot chocolates.

"Go on Daphne."

"Um er, Harry would you be my boyfriend." He blurted out.

"Daphne of course."

She smiled. "Harry you have made me so happy, I never thought you would want someone like me."

"I was shocked you like someone like me."

"I guess we are very similar Harry."

"Yeah I guess we are."

"Here you go dears." Madam Poodyfoot said, putting down their hot chocolates.

"Thank you." They both said. Harry paid a sickle, so they did not have to pay when they left.

"So Harry ready for the first task?"

"I guess only going against a dragon no sweat."

Daphne burst out laughing, there where sounds like plungers being pulled out from sinks. Most of the store was staring at Daphne. Eventually the room went back to their talking, and snogging.

"That a bit to calm for a Gryffindor."

"I have spent too much time with the rest of you."

"I don't here you complain about it."

"That because I am not."

"If only you did not meet the Weasel hoard in first year."

"Yeah, never mind, I only sleep in the Gryffindor common room dormitories."