Revenge, Surprises and Changes

A few weeks had passed since the second task and things had gotten very quiet. But they had a plan to get one on
Granger and the Weasel. They had it coming to them. That where having a contact in the media came in helpful.

Harry was slightly uncomfortable with their plan for Hagrid, but how he viewed Slytherin and Harry friends made Harry not care all too much. He had been rather cold with Harry the more the year went on.

So it was on one sunny Saturday afternoon, the Slytherin's and Harry were circled in the grounds talking to a beetle with spectacle markings.

"Me and Harry overheard Weasley and Granger talking about drugging Victor Krum with love potions. Also how she
used beauty potion on herself. All in an attempt to get Harry to crawl back to them."

Harry snorted "Like I would ever go back to being friends with them idiots."

The others laughed at this.

"But I can confirm it as fact Miss Skeeter."

"Well now on to the 'dirt' on the Oath." Draco said smirking with the others.

"Well I was mauled by a Hippogriff in our first ever lesson. In his first ever class as well. "

"I got a nasty bite off a Flobber Worm" Vince spoke up.

Harry smirked at this.

"Harry you got to have loads of dirt on him." Pansy spoke up.

Harry breathed in. "Of course I do."

"Go on spill it." She said.

"Well keep me anonymous all tho he will know it me." He smirked.

The all nodded and the betel flapped it wings. Everyone including Harry smirked.

"Well where to begin." He said. "Well just after midnight he tried to turn my cousin into a pig, only giving him a pig's tail. After this in the morning he used illegal magic to speed up a muggle rowing boat. He had and raised an illegal dragon egg in his cabin, that I and another where forced to help smuggle out of the school. Well up the astronomy tower. He made me and Draco go off on our own in the Forbidden forest at night for a detention. He was in Knockturn alley trying to get Flesh eating slug replant to put on the school cabbages. He was falsely expelled for opening the chamber of secrets, but he was raising an Acromanchula in the school. What is still in the forest. He found it a mate and now there is a hoard of them. It told it family to eat me and the other person I was with. We were lucky to escae but a charmed car showed up to save us. Third year you know of his transgressions. This year he has bread an illegal hybrid of Manticore and Fire Crab. He has named Blast Ended Screwts. They are vicious savages. Hagrid is kind hearted, but he is too dangerous to be around students. Let alone teach us." Harry concluded.

"Yeah we all fear Hagrid and we are scared of him." Pansy said.

"He is too dangerous to be around us. But Dumbledore seems to trust him to much." She added.

"Oh and if you insult him he will attack you. That is insult Dumbledore. That why he gave my Cousin the tail because
my uncle insulted him." Harry said.

"You see he too dangerous!" Daphne blurted out.

The beetle flapped it wings three times they knew this as a sign of thank you and it flew off.

The group smirked and headed back to the castle for lunch.

A week passed and the first article was released. At the Slytherin table the group was listening to Pansy reading her copy of Witch Weekly.

"Looks like little miss know it all secrets out." Tracy smirked

The others nodded just then a gaggle of owls landed next to Victor Krum. As he read his face went more and more
sickly. "Um Harry vay I borrow that?" He pointed to Pansy magazine. Pansy nodded and look at him apologetically.