From one end to a new start

Onwards and onwards Harry was dragged tell he crashed to the ground with a thud. He was in an ominous place he got himself to his feet and realised he was circled by people in jet black cloaks and in the middle of them a man, with skin as white as chalk and eyes as red as the crimson colour of blood.

"Ah Harry so glad you could join us."

No one made a noise.

Harry was surprised this was not like a previous encounter with him Harry was not scared nor nervous.

"Harry I must say I am quite surprised with what you been up to at Hogwarts this year. You have not been what people have expected or Dumbledore's boy. My spy within Hogwarts who has brought you to me today has been telling me of your progress and your growth. I wonder."

"My Lord."

Voldermort looked angry about interpreted. "What is it Lucius, you better have good reason for interrupting me." His calm tone remaining tho.

"According to my son Potter here would be willing to join your service."

Voldermort smirked. "Funny you should mention that Lucius as I was going to ask young Mister Potter here the same thing."

Harry was doing his best to keep his composure. "Very good Mister Potter you are a remarkable Occlumens, I am
finding it near to impossible to make it into your mind." The surrounding Death Eaters gasped.

"Well Harry what do you say, will you join me and live or die here?"

"Of course I will join you my lord Harry said bowing his head." Voldermort smiled in triumph.

"I will not mark you yet Harry as you are way too young. Well at least for now.

"Well Harry you may wonder how I am here, well its thanks to three ingredients. Some flesh from Wormtail over here. I may give you your revenge on him some day." Wormtail whimpered. Whilst Harry smirked. A bone of my filthy father and blood from my enemy." He indicated to a bound and gagged Mister crouch on a grave stone. If I saw you as my enemy still Harry this would have been your fate." Then without a moment's hesitation Voldermort struck "AVADA KEDAVAR!" As soon as the curse hit him Mister Crouch went limp and he was dead. "But you Harry I would have given
you the chance to defend yourself, as because of the fateful night all them years ago. That is all."

All Harry said was "Thank you for sparing me my Lord."

"You are quiet welcome my newest servant. But for now onto business you will return to Hogwarts and at as nothing has happened accept you have claimed the cup and victory. You will however go to see you Defence against the Dark Arts teacher at your earliest possible moment, but be not to draw attention to it. He is one of my Death Eaters in disguise. He is really Barty Crouch Junior" This surprised Harry.

"I will be meeting with you over the summer Harry I am sure of it, for now return to Hogwarts."

"Of course my lord." Harry bowed and went back to the Portkey and grabbed it. the same sensation and he was landing in the front of the maze to tremendous applause.

Harry stood up and realised none of the other Champions where back yet. This made him smirk to himself. He was
shown to a tented area to wait when just then Daphne burst in and flung her arms around him.

"Harry you really did it." She pulled him into a long kiss

"Thanks Daph." Harry beamed at her.

"I really love you Harry."

"I love you to Daphne." He breathed in the scent of her hair it smelt like Lavender and was long and silky.

Just then Madam Pomfrey came in and chased Daphne away.