informations - important

Hey dear readers! So thank you to have clicked on this story. I mean it's a risk... you may be disappointed or maybe not 🤷‍♂️. So I'm writing this story because I am literally OBSESSED with Rengoku San 😭❤ and I don't find that much story about him x Male readers soooooooo.... I decided to write mine!

Here is the informations about the story and you:

About M/n

(This is a reference image you can of course use every character you want)

Name: m/n l/n
Age: 23
Height: 185cm (6'07")
Affiliation: demon slayer Corp
Occupation: jewel hashira
Combat style: jewel breathing
Hair color: h/c
Eye color: e/c

M/n, the jewel hashira, is indeed a very  mysterious one. No one knows why he decided to become a slayer and the blindfold that he is wearing does not really help piercing the mystery. I mean how can you really trust a person which you can't see his eyes? Plus, when you meet him first, he looks very intimidating. But who will have believe that he was so soft and gentlemanly. Only the hashiras know what he is truly like: a pure flirty ball of sunshine!

His katana his curvy with some precious stones embedded in it. Only the inner part of the blade cuts. When he uses is breathing style, the outer part of the blade crystallizes.

Here are the 10 forms of the jewel breathing:

first form: clear as Crystal!
When he will cut (for example the head of a demon) instead of being the normal cut, the cut will be way bigger. Example: normal cut= 20 cm , first from= 80 cm

Second form: sapphire lake!
The user sticks their sword into the ground and some liquid sapphire will spread on the floor and then solidify creating a sort of ice lake. It's very slippery, but m/n can walk and even run on it very easily. The only problem is that it takes a lot of time for the sapphire to spread on all the surface of the ground so you usually don't use it.

Third form: blinding opal!
The blade will reflect a multitude of colors making everyone who look at it feeling dizzy and not so well. If the person or demon looks at the blade to much, it can makes them blind. It's not a problem for m/n his blindfold already preventing him to look at the blade.

Fourth form: honesty of emerald!
All the dark memories of the person or demon affected by the honesty of emerald will come out and that can cause a very bad break down. If you're freeble minded, it's even worse. Usually you prefer not to use it for...personal reasons

Fifth form: amber trap!
T

he user sticks their sword into the ground and and a trail of amber heads towards the opponent and once it reaches them, it's trapping them into some amber for 10 seconds, usually enough to cut the head of a demon.

Sixth form: moonstone healing!
Only works at night. The blade will suck the light of the moon and transform it into some energy that will ease a little your pain.

Seventh form: multi amethyst!
When the user strikes with their blade, after the first cut, seven cuts will follow.

Eighth form: bloody ruby!
If the opponent is already bleeding, the bloody ruby will revive all their wounds until the start of the fight.

Ninth form: explosive Pearls!
A rain of Pearls will fall on the opponent. Each time a pearl will hit something, it will explode.

Tenth form: diamond guard!
You NEVER EVER use this one because it can simply result to your death. Let me explain.
The user of diamond guard will see is body recovering in a layer of diamond, being immune to every single attacks. The problem is that the diamond will spread even inside the body and will freeze the lungs. So never use you never use that.

You usually use only the first, third, fifth, sixth and seventh forms since they don't need that much energy, but that's of course in a normal fight if the  situation degenerates, you will not hesitate to use the others.... well except the tenth of course.

Here is m/n relations

Bestfriends: Mitsuri Kanroji, Rengoku Kyujuro(not for to long tho 😏) and Uzui Tengen.

Big crush on Sanemi Shinazugawa (not for to long too)

He gets along with all the others.

He also has a crow name: (b/n)

About the story

Although it may be confusing at first, this story is a Rengoku kyujuro x mr! I haded the reader liking sanemi cause I wanted some drama 😌 but don't worry it will only be the case in the first few chapters.

Here are the codes of the story:

- characters taking
~characters thinking ~

Well that's all for now I think... just hope you guys will like this story! If I make some errors it will be very appreciated that you tell me after all English is not my first language. Now I'll leave you with the story!