○~ mission ~○

POV (m/n)

My eyes burst open. It was this dream again. I've been making it since... since when again? I don't even remember. Actually they are more memories than a dream. Well it seems like I will not sleep well today again. I looked at the window only to see that it was still dark outside. I got up prepare myself and wrote a note for Shinobu san saying that I will take my leave and thanking her for the medicine she made for me. It was very efficient! They was already nothing left on my face. I also wrote that her new "favorite patient" will need to be take care of more. Let's  say that I didn't hold back my hits back there. With that been done, I head outside and got out of the butterfly mansion.

Chapter five: mission

It's been one week since I went to the butterfly mansion. Everything was going smoothly. Well not for to long tho. We, hashiras, were sitting there waiting for the master to tell us why he had us coming there.

Kagaya- hello to all of you. I hope everything is going fine with you., he said in his usual mysterious tone.

- again... go straight to the point old man!, I whined.

Sanemi- HEY Pay some respect! You are talking to the master stupid! He yelled hitting me.

- Aïe! Sanemi kyuuuuuun~♡

Sanemi- *shrugging* what the hell!?

Shinobu- *sight* you two. Enough., she said with a tone of "if you don't stop I'm going to break your ankles".

- *gulp* ah ah yeah...

Kagaya- glad to see that you two are doing fine but we have an emergency...

Every thing went silent and we all look at each other.

- what emergency?

Kagaya- many people have started to disappear in the area of Kyoto. Mostly women but they are also men. The victims seem to disappear in their own rooms.

Obanai- that's completely stupid. People can't just disappear like that., he said sighing.

Kagaya- precisely. They most be a demon there causing some ruckus. And I will need at least two of you to go investigate., he said smiling to us at the end.

Gyomei- poor souls...

- pff I'm to lazy no way I'm going this tim-

Sanemi- I'm going!

Most of us- you're going!?

Sanemi- yeah that would make less demons and why are y'all so shock uh!? He Yelled at the end.

Kagaya- well it's not always that you'll accept those kind of missions.

- I'm coming too!

Most of them- eh..?

- I mean I can't let this pass! Those poor people..., I said dramatically.

Most of them ~ yeah just say you want to be with sanemi ~

- i can go right old man! I said not really asking.