my little (m/n)

Nb: This whole chapter is a flashback and this –> (b/n) is (brother's name)

||||||||||||||||||||||||

POV???

???‐ Sayu! Sayu! The yelling woman stopped screaming and sigh in anger and annoyance.
???- I swear to God if you don't come here and now I'm going to beat you the hell up!! She screamed threatening someone.

Not so far was hiding a little "girl". At the words of the woman "she" unfortunately called mom, "she" quickly get out of her hiding spot. The nine year old "girl" had long (h/c) hair, clear/dark (e/c) eyes and a tiny figure. To short for "her" age.

Mother- there you are! Where were you huh!? She said harshly grabbing the arm of the kid.

"Sayu"- I-I I am sorry mother..., the kid said ,in a very quiet voice, to scared to even look up or speak louder.

Mother- argh shut up you useless child! Do you know what day is tomorrow? Were you trying to escape!?

Sayu- ah! No! She said a little louder and looking up panicked, but still in a weak voice.

Tomorrow is the birthday of the child. She will turn 10 years old, but God knows how she is so unhappy about it. Because if for you a birthday is a happy day, well for her it will be the day that she'll get married to an old man that she obviously doesn't like, just for the sake of her mother.

Mother- ah! We need to prepare you!...or at least make you less ugly., she said the last part with a disgust face looking at her own child.
Mother- just stay there I'm going to buy somethings.

She walked away and the child stayed still, to scared to disobey.

After like a good 15 minutes, a person headed the way of the kid.

???- (m/n)?

At this voice and the way that person called "her", the kid's eyes started to shine. It was him! (b/n).

(M/n) aka sayu‐ (B/N) NII!! the kid runs to the older.

(B/n)- ahahah! How's my little brother?  He said as happy to see him.

Yes, you heard it right. "Sayu" is in fact a boy and his name is not even sayu. It's (m/n).

All this story began when the little boy was 7. He was at the river taking some water to bring to the house. A somewhat average age man was passing by and saw him. The boy was so adorable in his eyes and thinking that he was a girl, the man decided to follow (m/n) until  he arrived his house. There he went to talk to the mother of (m/n), saying that he would be interested to marry her "daughter" and of course that he'll pay the price. Hearing money, the mother was clearly happy. In her head,  she'll get rid of the child and gain money, it was a complete jackpot. So she accepted at the only condition that the marriage would be when the child will be 10 years old.

She then took those 3 years to make (m/n) look the most as a girl that he could. She made him let his hair grow, she wasn't feeding him well so that he got even more skinnier and fragile. She even changed his name and started to call him "sayu". She eventually persuaded herself that he was a girl. (M/n) was,of course, completely unhappy and unhealthy.

But (b/n) was there. Being (m/n)'s big brother, he couldn't just let this pass. When he could he defended his brother, even if he got beaten after that. He never changed the way he called him: my little (m/n). And most importantly, he got a job as a blacksmith in the village so he can get his little brother out of here before the wedding. Well of course the mother was taking a part of his salary, but he manage to hide some money from her. His job was so demanding that sometimes he just couldn't go home for days.

That leads us to today. (B/n) finally came home after a whole month not being there.

(B/n)- listen up my little (m/n)...today is the day., He said seriously.

- wait.... does that means...

(B/n)- *nods* I finally manage to gain enough money to get us out of here!

(M/n) started to tear up.

- *snif* r-really...? He asked weakly.

(B/n)- hum hum! He hummed happily. No way I'm gonna let this crazy woman marry my cute little brother to an old man or even anyone else! He continued hugging the small, fragile and crying figure.

Mother- Ah! Since when are you there!?

(B/n)- glad to see you too mother., he said sarcastically, letting go of (m/n).

Mother‐ *scoff* did you get paid?

The 19 year old man just held out a bag full of coins that she quickly grab.

Mother- perfect! And you.., she said facing (m/n). Go inside now! I need to prepare you!

(M/n) slightly glanced at (B/n) in fear. The older quickly give him a reassuring smile. Telling him that he'll save him from that just with his eyes.

At night- pov (m/n)

Mom just locked me in a piece of the house, not wanting me to escape. I can't do it anyway, I'm way to weak. But I trust (B/n), he will save us! I am so much grateful for all he did. I truly love him with all my heart! He is the only true family I have and I'm really happy he didn't let me there alone.

Just as I was thinking that and waiting for (b/n), I heard a loud piercing scream that completely froze me. Not to late after, I started to smell some smoke and some one was hitting my door with all their strength. I was totally lost and deeply scared. what is happening!?

999 words

Hey guys! Again sorry for the wait plus the chapter is shorter than usual PLUS the cliffhanger. Ah! I'm a very bad author. Please forgive me🙏 😔. Anyway I was thinking.... like should I keep using (m/n)? I mean the story is already a male reader one so is it even necessary to still point it 🤔 and for example when I'm saying  
: (m/n) is running. Shouldn't I just say: you are running. ? Since m/n is you? I- I just confused my own self. Well bye I guess 😭

your incompetent author.