●~the Jewel hashira~●

... he was running, running as fast as he could. Although, he knew, the other was getting more and more closer. How could he have possibly think that he could have beat him? This guy has something  that he couldn't get on with. He was looking at him like an hungry animal trapping his prey. Yes cause even if he couldn't see his eyes, he could see the aura around him was not like is other victims. He was full of himself and now there it leads him, running away like an afraid puppy. Suddenly, he heard the voice of the person who was chasing him like crazy.

???- jewel breathing, first form...

~ no no no !~ the runaway thought, processing to run faster. But it was already to late.

???-... clear as Crystal.

All you could hear now in that big forest was only a slashing sound followed by a head rolling on the floor. The runaway or should I have said demon was now defeated...

Chapter one: the jewel hashira

???- ah ah ah! You lost for good now~ , said a scaring smooth voice

Demon- shit! wh-what... wh-who the fuck a-are you!? Said the demon slowly vanishing

???- whaaaaat~ you didn't even know when you decided to attack me? Bold of you~ 

The tall male adjust is posture before saying with a deep strong voice:

- jewel hashira,  m/n  l/n! Remember this name demon. It's the one of the person who slayed you!

Demon- ha-hashira!?... shit! You're gonna pay for this! Master will come to revenge m-

The demon didn't even finish that the hashira burst in laughter before saying

- Haha ha! Oh poor dear~ you thought that he'll care?

Demon- wha-

- listen; m/n said in a deep voice making the body of the demon or should I say the rest of it shiver in fear. -You're just a pawn that he was playing with. You're not even an uppermoon and you think that he will revenge such a worthless being like you?

Demon- I I-; he said his eyes watering a little

- you're nothing in is eyes he was just using you. And now that you are dying he doesn't need you anymore otherwise he would have came and save you right now. So get over it.

Demon- y-you really are a devil! He said crying before vanishing completely.

- me? A devil? I just don't want the demons I slay dying being delusional! Said the hashira with is usual smiling tone before going silent.
-...... ha ha to think about it..

I am totally the true devil~

After cleaning his sword, m/n asked his crow to show him the way of the safe house. It's been 3 days since he went there because he was on a mission. Many people just keep disappearing in this forest so master Ubuyashiki decided to send m/n. So yeah, it's been 3 days that he was looking for that demon. But no need to talk about that! Now he can just go and finally rest and... see him

- *yawning* oh my.. didn't know I was this tired. I should hurry up!

Suddenly, something caught his eyes. Under a tree were a lot of beautiful flowers.