○~ A good demon? ~○

After a bit, M/n proceeds to change the subject.

- * clear throat* sooooo what did I miss?,  Said the (h/c) man

Mitsuri- oh yeah! You will never guess!

- hum?, he said his curiosity pointing.

Rengoku- ah yeah almost forgot!

- come on now tell me!

Mitsuri- you will not believe but... there is a demon in the corp now!

- ......ha?

Rengoku- master claimed that she was good and that she will help us now. She is even protected by a slayer!

Mitsuri- Sanemi kun even tested her by cutting his arm but she refused his blood!

- s- sanemi kun did what!?... ok listen... this completely crazy! And not in a good way, the jewel hashira said clearly chock by the news

Rengoku- it is indeed very crazy but it is master's decision. We can't really do something about it.

???- m/n...

The three friends turned their attention to the new voice.

Mitsuri- Muichiro kun! ~ Muichiro kun appeared out of nowhere again... how cute!~

Muichiro- m/n... master is calling for you... I think.

- very well! Because I really need some explanations!

After those words, m/n quickly made his way to the said master.

Mitsuri- I have a bad feeling...

At her words Rengoku nods and Muichiro was just lost in his thoughts again.

Chapter two: A good demon?

M/n was furiously walking to the master's. Why? Why did he accept a demon in the demon slayer Corp!? Gods knows how much m/n hate demons! And he knew too! So why? M/n was now in front of the door. Entering harshly.

Ubuyashiki-  there you are I was waiting for you. So how was your missio-

- go straight to the point old man. He said coldly.

Only m/n is so close to the demon slayer Corp master that he can say that. Let's say that when the (h/c) male arrived in the Corp, he was... chocked if I can say it like that. And so Ubuyashiki was being really careful and caring with him. A pure son and dad relationship.

POV  m/n

This mf! He dared ask me how was my mission!? Yes I'm really mad right now. I'm really trying to control my breathing cause I can use my fighting style not even on my purpose!

Kagaya (cause the reader is familiar with him)- *sight* so you know...

- Like hell I know!! How... why!? Did you lost your mind!?

Kagaya- I know you are mad. It's comprehensible, but there's people who bet their lives for this demon, the master's said calmly

- Haha...who is crazy enough to do that? Huh!?

Kagaya- well first there is there is the precious water hashira, Urokodaki.

- oooooh I get it! Is it that when you become old you lost your mind? I said clearly mocking him

Kagaya-...really funny... what  I want to say is that we need to trust them for now plus the demon isn't dangerous.