●~you reminded me of someone ~●

The insect and jewel hashiras were now walking to the butterfly mansion.

Shinobu- *sight* what did you do to be attacked by some random bees? She asks clearly done with the bullshit.

- ...long story..., answers the (h/c) man.

Shinobu- don't tell me actually I kinda guessed. Why are you always putting yourself in those kind of situations for him? He clearly doesn't care.

- ...wow thanks for that....

Shinobu- your welcome! She says with her usual smile

~Shinobu San can be very virulent when she wants... poor Giyuu san. How does he manage to support this every time?~ thought m/n.

And it was in this casual conversations that the two hashiras arrived at the gates of the butterfly mansion.

Chapter three: you reminded me of someone

Shinobu- I have things to take care of. You can go on your own after all you already know the way., she said already walking away.

- you're abandoning me..? He said dramatically.

She was already gone.

- how dare she!

The (h/c) man then walked in. Looking around he spotted three familiar little figures.

- Sumi, Kiyo, Naho!!! Yelled the male happily.

The three- M/n niiiii!! The three little girls yelled back in a chorus.

Sumi jumped grabbing m/n arm and swinging herself like on a swing. Kiyo went on m/n shoulders playing  with his hair and naho was being rational and stayed on the floor happily.

- how are you doing my cute little sisters? Said the (h/c) head giggling at their actions.

The three again- great!

When they first met, the three little girls were kinda scared of the man. He was very intimidating with is 185 cm tall, blindfold and his muscular chest, but he came so much in the butterfly mansion for so many injuries  that they were eventually got along.

???- hey! Don't rush on patient like that!

They get down.

- Aoi chan!-

Aoi- oh it's only you..., the blue hair color girl said already tired to see him again.

- eh!? What do you mean "it's only you..." huh? The hashira said dramatically.
- am I not supposed to be your favorite patient? And why aren't  you surprised to see me?He said fake being offended.

Aoi- *scoffs* not when it's already the fifth time in two months!

- I don't think that's so much..?

Aoi- I- you know what just go to your room and wait I already have patients to take care of.

- EH!? So you really replace me? He said faking a sob.

Aoi- just go before I change mind on helping you...

- yes ma'am! He said quickly rushing inside.

~Patients to take care of huh?...~ the (h/c) thought. He then went to his room. Yes he has a special room in the butterfly mansion. He came so much here that it's almost like he is living there. So the butterfly girls decided to give him a room just for him. He sat at the tea table processing to make some tea to wait for the treatment. Soon enough the sun was going down to let its place to the calming moon. After Aoi finished the to give his medicine to him, (m/n) decided  to go to sleep. But the words of Kagaya were spinning in is head.
Being not able to sleep and remembering some things that he doesn't want, the jewel hashira decided to go take a walk outside.