|𝙸𝚖𝚙𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚝: 𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍 |

✧ ✧ ✧

✧ ✧ ✧

𝔹𝕖𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖 𝕨𝕖 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕥

Before we start, I just wanted to give the run down for how these tarot readings will work.

There are three/four piles to choose from, each of these cards (or crystals/ objects) will have their own individual pile of cards. You use your intuition to pick the pile you feel the most drawn to. After you have chosen your pile, you can scroll down to the tarot spread and you can read the message!

ɪꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘɪʟᴇ ᴅᴏᴇꜱ ɴᴏᴛ ʀᴇꜱᴏɴᴀᴛᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ that is completely okay! Don't worry, you can simply just choose another pile. If there are no readings that fit your description then that probably means there is no message for you that day.

I do not have any other social media accounts. The only readings you will ever get from me are posted here in this book. :)

Am I taking personal Readings?

【 Yes

【 No ✔️

✧ ✧ ✧

•¸¸.•..>> Selecting a Pile <<..•.¸¸•

If you are unsure of which card to choose, don't worry, I struggled with this too! You can pick a pile based on things like...

☽ The crystal's color
☽The crystal's shape
☽The crystal's meaning (I will always have the name of the crystal listed with the pile so you can look up the name if you would like :)

(ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴀʟꜱᴏ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴀᴛ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴘɪʟᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ʙʏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ꜱᴇᴇ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴘɪʟᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴇʏᴇꜱ ɢᴏ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴛᴏ)

✧ ✧ ✧

•¸¸.•My schedule for Pick a Cards•¸¸.•

I plan on posting one pick a card reading every week. I do not have a specific time that I will have one up but I will probably have a new reading posted every Saturday/ Sunday.

That's all that I needed to say! Thank you for reading all of this! Please stay safe out there!
♡ Thank you! Bye!! ♡

>> moon_ttea<<

── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ──