𝙿𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝚊 𝙲𝚊𝚛𝚍 |𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞!

✧ ✧ ✧

✧ ✧ ✧

As requested I finally posted a career reading! I'm actually very relieved because every time I tried to do this reading I just felt this mental block which was so weird for me! But I finally decided that I would try it once again and I managed to get some messages so thank you for your patience!
I would also like to note that this is more of a guidance reading rather than a straight forward answer. So all I ask is that you don't walk into this reading expecting for me to tell you what you're gonna be doing for the rest of your life as I can't give you those answers, only you can! But I wish you the best of luck on your journeys and I send all my love!!

With that being said I hope you enjoy and thank you for your patience! <3

(The decks used are listed at the very bottom!) 

✧ ✧ ✧

Pile 1

Hey pile 1! You're someone very nurturing and your very empathic! You're someone that really puts their passion and love into their work and that shows through your effort

Hey pile 1! You're someone very nurturing and your very empathic! You're someone that really puts their passion and love into their work and that shows through your effort. I don't feel like you are looking for a job that is 9-5. I think that you guys work best when it's on your own terms. You really strive when you have freedom, especially when it comes to your creativity! I think that you guys are my entrepreneurs! You guys work really well doing something creative like writing, painting, sculpting, crocheting, tattooing...maybe even tarot! You guys follow your own rules and I don't feel like you guys like restriction. I feel like you guys grew up in an environment that taught you that the only way you'll be successful is by having a "modern job", something that is more traditional. Maybe you have parents that work with medicine or law enforcement? I think that what's really blocking you from discovering what you want to do is learning how to create your own path.

I think in your younger years, you really strived off of your imagination. You guys are really doubting your own intuition. I don't feel like you are comfortable with where you are in regards to your career. With the 8 of swords, you could be feeling like really stuck in your mind trying to find something that you think will suit you and please others. You guys really need to learn that it is impossible to please everyone. The only person that will be in your life the longest is you, no one else. So there's no reason why you should think about anyone that isn't you. I think that you guys really need to step back into the mind of your inner child and remember what you aspired to be. You guys are meant to speak your truth in this life and part of that is through your work.