𝙿𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝙰 𝙲𝚊𝚛𝚍 | 𝙷𝚘𝚠/ 𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚖𝚎𝚎𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚜𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚎?

✧ ✧ ✧

✧ ✧ ✧

(The decks used are listed at the very bottom!) 

✧ ✧ ✧

Pile 1

Hi pile 1!! Just to clarify the month may or it may not be when you meet your soulmate

Hi pile 1!! Just to clarify the month may or it may not be when you meet your soulmate. This could be a significant month for you, your soulmate or just in general the connection. However looking out for May, June and July wouldn't be a bad thing either ;)

Ironically, I don't think you're going to be in a time where you're going to want a soulmate connection or any relationship for that matter. However I think that you will be busy focusing on some creative endeavors, your job, school, studies etc. (however that resonates :) you will be in an incredibly busy time of your life where a lot of your manifestations (or just aspirations, wants or desires whichever word you want to use :) will be showing up in your reality.

For example you may graduate, you may earn a reward for your studies, you might be recognized for a job or business. If you're looking into publishing, are writing a book or focusing on any project on the media then (when or right before) you meet your soulmate it will receive a lot of positive attention!

You will most definitely be surrounded by family and friends in that moment, so if right now you're feeling a bit separated/ alone right now then by the time you do meet your soulmate you would have either made new friends, joined a new community or would've found yourself being a part of something new where you're surrounded by new people/ people that you feel very comfortable with that bring you lots of joy!

Right before you meet your soulmate or a few months/ a year before you meet your soulmate things might be a bit slow...(in fact you might be thinking right now how the hell this person will come in when your energy is so different to the energy you will be in...)...however I'm seeing that things will pick up around the time you do meet your person. In fact all your manifestations might show up all at the same time so while things do seem a bit slow right now/ aren't working out, don't worry because things will change eventually.