𝙿𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝙰 𝙲𝚊𝚛𝚍 |𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚒𝚗 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎?|

✧ ✧ ✧

✧ ✧ ✧

Hello my love !!! Todays question is "Whats next in love?". Today we have 3 piles, reading from left to right we have...Pile 1: Honey quartz, Pile 2: Honey Calcite, and finally Pile 3: Goldstone. The tarot deck I am using today is called the Light Seers Tarot. I will have all of the decks that I am using listed at the very bottom of the page. Feel free to meditate and listen to music to help you pick your pile!
If your pile resonated, feel free to vote and comment!

>>moon_ttea<<

✧ ✧ ✧

♡ ℙ𝕚𝕝𝕖 𝟙; ℍ𝕠𝕟𝕖𝕪 ℚ𝕦𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕫 ♡

Hello love! This is pile 1, with the honey quarts, let's see what's in store for love! I also chose this pile so it looks like we're doing this together

Hello love! This is pile 1, with the honey quarts, let's see what's in store for love! I also chose this pile so it looks like we're doing this together. Sooo to start my , we have the 9 of swords, the page of wands, the high priestess and the hermit. What this is telling me is that you have been on a journey of self love. You have deep dived into the parts of yourself that have not yet healed or found their way. I feel that you have been on this journey of self discovery and are looking at your life in a higher perspective with a deeper understanding.

You have worked so hard on your self love and either have or are still learning how to love yourself, which is absolutely amazing and I'm so so proud of you ( I'm sending you a big hug!!! ). You needed to go through these hardships and have had to heal ancestral karma so the next generation does not need to go through it and let me tell you, I have a feeling it was not easy.

With this new acceptance of self comes a new beginning of love and light!!! ahhhh I'm so excited!!! With the messenger of water also known as the page of cups, there will be someone stepping forward soon with an offer, I think that this person would have gone through similar things that you would of had to. The love you have been trying to manifest is coming into fruition and with the "love is all around card" I feel that it is soon! Do not give up, and continue to love yourself and the beautiful soul that you are! With the page of wands I also feel as though you will have similar passions to this person and you will have long talks on the phone. This person could be from a different part of the world, so you may meet this person online (but you do not have to). Your song for today is "diamonds are forever - Sabrina carpenter" and just like the lyrics, please remember that you are a gem in this world!