𝙿𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝙰 𝙲𝚊𝚛𝚍 |𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚎?|

✧ ✧ ✧

✧ ✧ ✧

Hi loves!!! I couldn't help myself and I had to post another reading. Whoops...As always, I have three piles for you all (I am thinking of bringing in a fourth pile if you're interested) Pile 1; Quartz, Pile 2; Citrine, and finally Pile 3; Amethyst. I will have the tarot and oracle decks that are used in this reading down below as usual. If you have any suggestions for any readings please comment them, Im open to all suggestions!!! If they resonate, please feel free to leave a vote as well!
Today I am going to be using the Rider Waite Tarot deck.
Also I want to point out if you're unfamiliar with tarot readings, whenever I say that I've gotten shown something, basically what happens during readings is I get "downloads" of information like pictures, scents, names, even places. So that's what that is.
~

Pile 1; Quartz
Zodiacs: Cancer, Gemini, Sagittarius, Aries (also please keep in mind that these do not have to be your zodiacs, this is just confirmation for anyone who needs it ; this could be your sun, moon, or rising sign or any other significant placements in your chart)

♡ Pile 1; Quartz ♡Zodiacs: Cancer, Gemini, Sagittarius, Aries  (also please keep in mind that these do not have to be your zodiacs, this is just confirmation for anyone who needs it ; this could be your sun, moon, or rising sign or any other signi...

Hello my love! If you chose the quartz then this is your pile. What makes you stand out? Straight away I think that you have a lot of admirers or there are a lot of people that find you attractive. You might get a lot of peoples attention from far away and may catch a lot of people staring at you quite often.

I'm seeing that you guys may have like really curly hair or beautiful dark hair. If you don't have dark hair or curly hair, don't worry, this is a general reading so some of you may have really curly or dark hair. I'm also getting that you have a very beautiful smile or laugh. I think you guys have been working on your heart chakra for quite some time and I think that people are noticing this outer confidence you are bringing forth. I think that this energy, like I've said, could be attracting a lot of suitors or stares.

You guys might have big beautiful brown eyes that a lot of people love. But I'm especially seeing that a lot of people love your hair. You might also have a really nice jawline. But I do feel like you have been on a journey of self love and have been learning to only give your energy to people that treat you with respect. I'm seeing this blue or yellow aura...I'm also seeing a very light light blue aura too. I think you guys are more tapped in with your emotions and aren't afraid to express them.