1

𝙼𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚢- 5𝚙𝚖

Regie was laying his bed watching some random movie he found while scrolling Netflix on his phone. He was about to fall asleep when someone knocked on his door. "𝘞𝘩𝘰 𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘵?" He asked loud enough for the person on the side to hear him. "𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘑𝘶𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘯" Once he heard who it was he got up and opened the door even though it wasn't locked.

"𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘥𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥?" Regie questioned tired and started to lay back down. "𝘕𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘵. 𝘑𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘣𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘥, 𝘴𝘰 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘢𝘴𝘬 𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘰 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘤𝘩 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘦. 𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘵𝘪𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘴𝘰 𝘪'𝘮 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘵." Justin told him getting up to leave. "𝘕𝘰 𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘨𝘰 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘤𝘩 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶." Regie said getting out of his bed.

Justin just shook his head and made regie lay down. "𝘕𝘰 𝘙𝘦𝘨𝘪𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱, 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘨𝘴 𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴." Justin told him rolling his eyes at his best friend's stubbornness. Regie continued to try to get up but eveytime Justin made him lay back down. "𝘑𝘶𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘯 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘯 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘶𝘱." Regie said sort of whining but Justin still refused.

Since Justin is the closest to Regie he knew when Regie was acting like a child  meant that he was sick or about to become sick. Justin took his hand to feel Regie's forehead and it was burning up. "𝘐𝘮𝘮𝘢 𝘨𝘰 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘖𝘭𝘪 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘛𝘺 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘱𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘧𝘭𝘪𝘮 𝘵𝘰𝘥𝘢𝘺." Justin said to him and all Regie did was nod his head. Justin left and about 5 minutes later he came back with them.

They both looked at Regie and you could tell he didn't feel good. Oliver left and came back with medicine for him to take. "𝘏𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪'𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘴𝘬 𝘋𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘦𝘢𝘵."  Oliver told him and Regie nodded and got under his blanket. Oliver left while Ty and Justin stayed with him. About 10 minutes later Oliver comes back with some type of chicken soup.

"𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵?" Regie asked in a disgusted tone. "𝘋𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘦𝘯 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘰𝘮 𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘴𝘪𝘤𝘬 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦." Oliver said but Regie didn't respond, he just layed there looking at the soup with disgust. "𝘖𝘬 𝘴𝘰 𝘸𝘦'𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘳𝘥 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘭 𝘵𝘰𝘮𝘳𝘳𝘰𝘸 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪'𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘣𝘪𝘵, 𝘴𝘰 𝘵𝘰𝘮𝘳𝘳𝘰𝘸 𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘧 9 𝘸𝘦'𝘭𝘭 𝘥𝘰 12 𝘴𝘰 𝘙𝘦𝘨𝘪𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘶𝘱 𝘴𝘰 𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘺." Ty said and left to tell the others.

Oliver put the soup next to Regie so he could eat it. But once he realized that he wasn't going to eat it Oliver sat next to him and tried to feed him. After about 5 minutes he gave up because Regie wouldn't even try it. "𝘙𝘦𝘨𝘪𝘦 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘦𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘪'𝘮 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘺 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘣𝘢𝘥. Oliver said starting to complain but Regie didn't budge. "𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘧 𝘐 𝘵𝘳𝘺 𝘪𝘵 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵?" Oliver asked and Regie nodded his head after a few seconds.