2

𝚃𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚍𝚊𝚢-9𝙰𝚖

Oliver forgot that the meeting was at 12 instead of 9, so when he woke up and seen it was 9 he was about to get up but suddenly he got a message.

Ty
𝖤𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗒𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝖽𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗀𝖾𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗆𝖾𝖾𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗂𝗌 𝖺𝗍 12 𝗍𝖽.

Oliver
Ok

Justin
𝖮𝗄

Ryan
Alr

Oliver layed back down with Regie for a while, he tried going back to sleep but he couldn't so he put on a movie. Halfway through the movie Regie woke up and was sort of sweating. When Oliver saw how Regie was starting to sweat, he took the blanket off him and went to get him a cold rag. By the time Oliver came back Regie wasn't sweating as much. He put the rag on his forehead and took his temperature, he gave Regie some medication and went to get some water for both of them.

Once Oliver came back with the water he put them down on the dresser on Regie's side . He layed back down next to Regie leaving the rag on his head until it was no longer cold. A few minutes later Regie started to complain about how he was cold, so Oliver got up and got him a blanket that wasn't too thick or too thin. He gave it to Regie and grabbed the rag to see if it was still somewhat cold and to his surprise it was already lukewarm.

Oliver went to run it under cold water again and put it on Regie's forehead. "𝘖𝘭𝘪 𝘪'𝘮 𝘩𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘳𝘺, 𝘴𝘰 𝘪𝘮 𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘰𝘥. 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨?" Regie asked and Oliver nodded his head and told him what he wanted. After he ordered Oliver grabbed the remote and put on a TV show instead of a movie this time. Oliver layed down next to Regie and watched the show. In about 5 minutes Oliver got up, took the rag off of Regie, checked his temperature and layed back down.

𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙- 20 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚝𝚎𝚜

Regie got a notification that the food was outside and was about to get up to get it until Oliver spoke up. "𝘙𝘦𝘨𝘪𝘦 𝘐 𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘵𝘪𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳. 𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘨𝘰 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘭𝘢𝘺 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘢𝘭𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵." Regie sighed and layed back down. Oliver knew how much Regie hated laying down for long periods of time because he gets uncomfortable, but for his health he had to make him lay down. He grabbed the food and went back upstairs, gave Regie his food and sat down.

After they finished their food Oliver checked the time and it was only 10. Regie grabbed the trash and threw it away in the trashcan next to his bed and layed down. Oliver set a alarm for 11:25 for both Regie and him as Regie was already almost sleep. Oliver layed down and fell asleep within 5 minutes. While they were sleep Justin and Ryan were walking by and seen the door wide open. They both walked and seen them sleep so they left and closed the door because everyone was up and were starting to get loud.

𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙 𝚝𝚘 11:45

Oliver's alarm went off for the 5th time because they were way more tired then they thought. Regie was the first to wake up even though the phone was closer to Oliver. Oliver woke up right before the alarm went off, looked over to see if Regie was up and once he seen that Regie was up got out of the bed and went to go change. Regie on the other hand stayed in bed and went on his phone until Oliver came back in the room. "𝘙𝘦𝘨𝘪𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘰 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘪𝘳𝘴?" He nodded and got up and headed downstairs with Oliver.