3

𝙵𝚛𝚒𝚍𝚊𝚢- 10𝚊𝚖

𝑰 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒔𝒌𝒊𝒑𝒑𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 2-3 𝒅𝒂𝒚𝒔

Regie woke up before Oliver so he got up and went downstairs so he didn't wake him up on accident. When he came downstairs he seen Ty, Sebastian and Darren already up. He sat down and talked to Sebastian for a while. By 10:30 Kane and Justin came down as well, which only left for Oliver and Ryan to get up.

Since Oliver was constantly making sure Regie rested well and took medicine atleast twice or more a day, Regie was getting better quickly. Regie started to talk to Kane and Sebastian until Oliver came downstairs and Ryan right behind him.

"𝘏𝘦𝘺 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘶𝘱 𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘺 𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘴 𝘥𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘯𝘰𝘸." Ty did and everyone agreed and sat down. Once the meeting was over it was about 12 so everyone went to get dressed for the day. Regie walked to his room and put on some black jeans with a black tank top and finished the outfit with some converses.

He was in the bathroom doing his hair when Oliver, Sebastian, Ryan and Kane came in asking if he wanted to come to the store with them. He told them he would go but he needed to finish getting ready.

Once he was ready to go Regie grabbed a jacket and went downstairs so they were able to leave. The five of them got in the car Oliver was driving and Regie got in the passenger seat. They ended going to target like they always do, all of them get out of the car and Regie grabbed a basket when they entered the store.

They went to the produce isle first and grabbed some fruit and vegetables that they were low on. Then they all decided it would be easier to split up and shop instead of staying together. Regie and Oliver went to get some snacks while while other 3 went to get drinks.

Lastly the two went to get some more protein powder since they were low. They grabbed the last two and went to find the others. It didn't take long for them to find the others as they were very loud. All of them headed to check out and of course Oliver payed for everything.

This time Sebastian was driving and Kane was in the passenger seat. Oliver and Regie sat next to each other and Oliver had his head on Regie's shoulder. While going back Regie noticed that Oliver feel asleep which to Regie was odd because he woke up first and wasn't sleepy whatsoever. It wasn't a long drive back so it was not long until Regie had to wake Oliver up.

"𝘖𝘭𝘪 𝘸𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘶𝘱, 𝘸𝘦'𝘳𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘦." Regie said softly to him without realizing that Ryan was recording. To be honest the others always thought it was a lil odd for Regie to have a soft spot for Oliver. Once Oliver was up everyone started getting put the car and brung the groceries into the house. Regie noticed the Oliver was lowkey sleepwalking and told him to go lay down.

When Oliver refused Regie took the bags from Oliver's hand and set them down. Then grabbed Oliver's hand and pulled him to his room. Regie layed him down, put the blanket on top of him, then turned on the fan. As Regie was seconds from leaving Oliver called him to lay with him until he feel asleep. Of course Regie gave in and layed with him, turning on Netflix while at it.

As soon as Regie was positive Oliver was completely sleep he got up and went downstairs. He saw everyone either layed out on the floor or on sat on the couch. Regie headed towards the kitchen as he was thirsty and a lil hungry, he grabbed a water bottle and some chips out of the pantry. Regie was now bout to walk back to his room when he was stopped by Darren.