4

𝙵𝚛𝚒𝚍𝚊𝚢- 7:30𝚙𝚖

The doctor started to run some tests on Regie and it took about thirty minutes for everything to come back. Once the results were ready Dr.Han came back in the room. "𝘈𝘭𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵, 𝘴𝘰 𝘣𝘢𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘶𝘭𝘵𝘴 𝘩𝘦 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘧𝘭𝘶 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘥𝘰 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢𝘵𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢 𝘩𝘢𝘭𝘧."

Both of them sighed in relief and nodded. They looked at Regie and at the moment he was sleep. "𝘖𝘭𝘪 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘩𝘪𝘮, 𝘐 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 t𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦'𝘴 𝘢 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘰𝘸." He nodded and sat next to Regie while Ty was getting ready to leave. While he was sleep the doctor came in about four times to check on Regie.

About an hour and a half later Regie finally wakes up from his nap. "𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘢𝘨𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘺?" He asked as he was looking around, "𝘏𝘦 𝘭𝘦𝘧𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘵𝘰𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘢 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨." Oliver answered and Regie nodded. "𝘚𝘰 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘶𝘺𝘴 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘶𝘭𝘵𝘴 𝘺𝘦𝘵?" He asked after realizing he was still in the hospital.

"𝘠𝘦𝘢𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘧𝘭𝘶 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘭." Oliver explained as Regie nodded, Regie started looking and feeling around which caught Oliver's attention. "𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳?" Oliver questioned, "𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦'𝘴 𝘮𝘺 𝘱𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘦?" Regie answered and asked at the same time.

Oliver reached in the over night bag Ty gave him while Regie was still sleep and give him his phone. He mumbled a thanks and went on his phone, Oliver also did the same thing, they just sat in comfortable silence.

It was about thirty minutes before anyone came in. So when someone knocked on the door it startled both of them, "𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘪𝘯" Regie said after they gathered their self together. A nurse walks in and smiles, "𝘈𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘶𝘺𝘴 𝘰𝘬? 𝘋𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨?" She politely asked.

Both of them shook their heads and she left. Once she left they decided it was time to get ready for bed. Oliver brushes him teeth and went to go change his clothes, when he was fully changed he went and layed down on the couch which was surprisingly more comfortable then he thought.

They both got comfortable and fell asleep quicker than they thought. The next day Regie was the first to wake only because the sun beam was shining right in his face. He got up and closed the curtains causing Oliver to stir around. Regie didn't move as he didn't want to wake up Oliver and he was positive Oliver was sleep he walked over to the hospital bed and layed back down.

He grabbed his phone and went to scroll on Instagram but soon got bored, he started looking around the room for things that do knowing his chances were low. While looking Oliver came into view and suddenly he felt like he couldn't take his eyes of him. '𝘏𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘢𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘭 𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘨' He thought before shaking it away.