Surprise

David's POV
Jen is currently filming murder mystery 2 in Paris with Adam Sandler and I'm in New York about to head too the airport and go to Paris and surprise Jen. Adam has helped me plan this and Jen hasn't got a clue I can't wait to see her as I haven't seen her since her birthday and Valentine's Day while she was home for a little bit from filming after Hawaii.

Jen's POV
I'm currently filming murder mystery 2 in Paris with my buddy Adam Sandler and I'm having so much fun it's always a blast on set when I'm working with him. Although I'm having a blast I keep thinking about the loml David. We've been dating in secret since after the Friends Reunion and couldn't be happier and I haven't seen him since my birthday when I was on a break from filming after Hawaii and I can't get his handsome face out of my mind I just want to kiss and hug him and be in his arms.

David's POV
After a very long 7 hour flight I finally landed in Paris and I cannot wait to surprise Jen. I get my luggage and I get into the car and I head to Jen's hotel. While I'm sitting in the back seat I text Adam and tell him I'm on the way.
Adam's POV
I'm hanging with Jen and some other people from the murder mystery 2 cast/crew when I get a text from schwimmer telling me he's landed and is on the way to the hotel too surprise Jen. I'm excited too help surprise her because I know how much she's missed David.

David's POV
I just arrived too the hotel where Jen is staying at and Adam messages me and lets me know where they're at and I start to head too the lounge they're sitting in just hanging out. As I get closer to the lounge I spot Jen and I'm starting to get more excited I walk up behind her and I cover her eyes and act all cute.

3rd Person POV:
David covers her eyes and says " surprise baby"
Jen takes his hands from her eyes and gets up and hugs him so tight and they kiss.

Jen's POV:
I'm so excited that David is here I definitely wasn't expecting him to show up here but I'm so so so glad he did. Im so happy too be with him again.

3rd Person:
After sitting and hanging out for a few minutes Jen and David go up to the room Jen is staying in and have some alone time.
Jen: I still can't believe you're actually here what a surprise.
David: I wanted to see you and I asked adam if I could surprise you and he said he'd help me pull it off and I'm so happy it worked out.
Jen: aww you're the sweetest man in the world I'm so lucky to call you mine I love you.
David: aw thank you babe you're the sweetest woman in the world and I love you too.
With that they kiss and from there it lead on to a night filled with love and passion 😉
-
AN I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter! I got some inspo for this from a few other fanfics on here by lovinganistons and JuliaG656   I got inspo from their fanfics and if they happen to be reading this I love y'all's Jenvid fanfics🤍🤍