Cast Get Together

Jen and David are getting ready for Court,Lisa,Matt and Matthew to show up and hang out since they said at the reunion that they need to get together more. Courteney is bringing coco since David has Cleo for the occasion so the girls can have some fun in the pool and doing tiktoks and other things teens and kids like todo.

Jen's POV
Im currently getting things ready for the gang to arrive David is at the grill grilling some hot dogs and hamburgers. I'm in the kitchen washing a few dishes when I feel David wrap his arms around me I lean back and he kisses my neck.

David: Heyy baby
Jen: (turns around to face him and puts her arms around his neck) Heyy sexy
They lean in and kiss they kissed until they heard the doorbell ring and broke the kiss and went and got the door. They opened it and saw Courteney,Coco and Lisa all at the door they let them in and do their hugs and coco goes and finds Cleo. A few minutes later Matt and Matthew arrive and the gang is officially all together.
A little while later everyone is hanging out talking and having fun Coco and Cleo are in the pool and making tiktoks. The adults are just talking and enjoying the moment.
Jen goes into the kitchen to make margaritas and David follows.

David's POV:
We're all sitting and hanging out when I look at Jen who's sitting on my lap and wisper in her ear babe can I talk too you for a sec.
Jen and David get up and David takes her to another room and gives her a passionate kiss and after a few minutes they break for air.
Jen: is that what you wanted to "talk to me about" 😂
David: yes and this ( he kisses her neck)
Jen: I know what you're thinking and I promise later we can.
They kiss one last time before heading back outside.
-
-
- After everyone is gone and Cleo is downstairs in her room sleeping.
* Mature Content*
Jen and David are cuddling in bed watching a movie when David decided to spice things up a bit he put his hand on Jen's thigh and started to rub up and down her thigh Jen immediately knew what he was doing and sat up and kissed him and after about a 10 minute make out session Jen takes off David's shirt and begins to rub his chest David takes off Jen's night gown and leaves her in her thong.

Jen's POV
mmm David baby. David is kissing my neck and playing with my hair and it feels amazing he moves down to my chest and kisses both of my breasts and continues to work his magic. And the night continues.

David's POV
Jen and I just finished our passionate round of sex for the night and we're settling into bed and she turns to me and we kiss and say our good nights and I love yous and she turns over and I spoon her and we drift off too sleep.

AN: I hope y'all liked this one! I feel like it's pretty good! I'm thinking for the next one too have more of cleo in it! Stay tuned :)