Relaxing day

David's POV: it's currently 8:30 am on Saturday I just woke up and I look over and Jen is still sleeping my baby looks so cute and peaceful when she's asleep. I kiss the top of her head and get up and start to walk out the room when I hear her start to wake up.

Jen: Baby?
David: Good morning baby! Sleep well?
Jen: very well since you were next to me
They lean in and kiss
David: so what should we do today baby?
Jen: Hmmm I wanna stay here and just be with you all day since we've been working all week.
David: That sounds perfect. He leans in and they kiss once again but with more passion this time. What do you say about getting some breakfast?
Jen: sounds like a good idea since you gave me a workout last night.

With that they went downstairs to the kitchen and made coffee and made some food. They sat down on the couch and ate their breakfast and just talked about anything and everything.
Jens POV: David and I just finished eating breakfast I'm standing at the sink washing up some dishes from breakfast I'm just finishing up when I feel David's arms around my waist I stop what I'm doing and turn off the water and turn to him.
*Mature Content* 🥵
Davids POV: Im standing here with my arms around Jen and I lean in and kiss her as the kiss heats up I bring my hands down to her ass and squeeze it lightly I hear her moan and I pick her up and bring her upstairs to our room
and continue to kiss her from her lips to her neck. Moments later they're having an amazing round of morning sex.
As the heat increases clothes are thrown around the room and moans are all that can be heard.

Jen: ohh david baby.
"Baby harder" 
"oh baby"
A few hours later, Jen and David were sitting outside by the pool enjoying the sun and each other's company after a little bit they went for a swim and just enjoyed the sun until it was time to make some dinner.
Jen: today was such a good day we definitely need to have more days like this.
David: You're right I had an amazing time with you today just the two of us.
They kissed and started to cook dinner.

They ate their dinner and watched a movie before having another passion filled night.

AN: I hope y'all liked this chapter I wanted to change it up from how I did the other ones so far and I plan on doing some more like this one soon :)