Surpising a fan

AN: so this story will have the whole cast of Friends in it and Jen and David are obviously dating in this but still keeping it lowkey until they decide to tell the fan they are surprising. Also I'm gonna make the fan have my name :) which is Tori :). Ps some of this is gonna be in 3rd person and this maybe kinda long :)

David's POV:  Today Jen and the rest of the Friends cast and I are gonna be surprising a huge friends fan and I think I can speak for all 6 of us when I say we're excited we love our fans so much and getting to see them happy makes us happy. Jen and I are about to get in the car with the other 4 to go surprise Tori.

* Cast Convo in the car*

Jen: I'm excited to surprise Tori when I heard about her she seemed so cute and I've seen her on lolavies Instagram story before and she's adorable.

Court: She does and I've seen her on their story before too and I agree.

David: Im excited when I heard about her I thought she seemed awesome.

Matty LB,Matty P and Lisa: Us too.

Court: I also heard that you Jen are her idol.

Jen: that's so sweet.

Lisa: So Jen and David are you guys gonna tell her you're dating?

David & Jen: Yeah! We heard she was a huge Ross and Rachel fan so we're gonna tell her.
* End of cast convo*

So the cast just arrived to Tori's house to surprise her. They knock on the door and her best friend Zipporah  answers the door and says " Tori someone's at the door for you" " Ok coming" the cast walks in and waits for her to come out to the living room.

Tori: OH MY GOD! NO WAY!!!!  BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!
They all take turns hugging Tori and then they chat and tell her she gets to go hangout with them for the day.

Court: So Tori who's your favorite friend ?

Tori: Rachel! But I do love them all but I just love Rach.

David: We'll you just won over Jen.

Jen: Definitely did Jen moves over and let's Tori sit next to her.

Lisa: So Tori before we all head out and hang for the rest of the day Jen and David have some news to tell you.

Tori: Ooh what is it??

Jen and David: So you remember how in the reunion how we said that we had crushes on each other? Well after that night we talked and starting dating!

Tori: OMG!! So so so happy for y'all! She gets up and joins Jen and David in a group hug.

Jen & David: You're the only person outside of our friends and family that know until we tell the rest of the world.

Tori: OMG that's so cool I'm honored

We all get up and head out the door and get into the car Tori sits next to jen who is next to David and then from there goes court , lisa, Matty , Matt. They are all just talking and Tori checks her phone and a Friends video comes up on her phone and she's smiling at it.

Jen: Tori whatcha smiling about over there?

Tori: A Friends edit that came up on Instagram. Tori shows it to the cast and they all say they love it and ask about how the fans are.

Matt: What are the other fans like?

Tori: we are protective,we freak out over y'all. We can be crazy but it's fun I've met so many people being a friends fan / faniston.

Jen: what are the rest of the fanistons like? I remember hearing you guys call me queen.

Tori: We definitely do and we also call you mama Jen because you're like a mom to us in a way and then there's the other side of he fanistons who have crushes on you it's interesting but it's fun.

Jen: Aww I love that you guys call me mama it's cute.

Tori: We not only call you mama but we also call David our dad because we ship y'all and want y'all to be together and now that I know it's a dream come true and then once the world knows it's gonna be crazy but in a good way.

Jen&David: aww that's amazing!

After all 7 of them get done with chatting and hanging out for the day before they leave they go and take some pictures and some tiktoks.
Later that night back at their hotel in Jen and David's hotel room.
David: today was so fun Tori is amazing and we found out a lot about our fans today.
Jen: agreed she's amazing and we definitely learned stuff about our fans.

After talking for a little bit they kiss and the kiss intensified and lead to a passionate night after an amazing day :).

AN: I hope y'all liked this story it was fun to right and makes me want to meet them even more and Jenvid being real even more haha. Anyways I'm excited for the next story I'm thinking of having cleo and coco back in the next story. I've also decided that I'm gonna add 1 more story so I can complete this one shot collection and start on a story :)