Date Night Surprise

I'm currently getting ready for my date night with David I'm so excited for tonight I'm not sure what he has planned besides dinner. He's downstairs waiting and I've just finished getting ready. Ok babe I'm ready to go she says as she's coming downstairs.
Wow baby you look stunning as you always do. Thank you babe. Jen grabs her purse and phone and they head outside to the car.

At the restaurant...
Wow it feels so good to be out it's been a long week. It has and I'm happy to be out too.
They finished their meal and get back into the car. So babe where are we going now? We're gonna go on a romantic walk in this really cute area that I think you'll love. That sounds amazing!
Jen and I are on our romantic walk at the beach and I'm getting nervous because it's all most time for me to propose! I'm so excited for this and I'm praying she says yes! We're getting closer to where I want to do this at and as we approach this cute romantic spot that's surrounded by flowers and beautiful lights I start to get excited.
Jennifer Joanna Aniston I've known and loved you for half of my life and we've been through hell and back but the universe was finally on our side and I couldn't be happier and I haven't ever felt this much happiness in forever but once I found you again I got that back. What I'm trying to ask is Jennifer will you make me the happiest man in the world and be my wife? Jen will you marry me?

OMG YES! YES!!! David stands up and puts the ring on her finger and they kiss.

Omg babe I'm so excited I love you so so much
Baby I love you too more than anything I can't believe you're my fiancé now.
They kiss one last time and head back to the car to go home.

Once they arrive home they put their stuff down and they kiss again and this time it intensifies and the heat increases David picks her up and carried her upstairs to the bedroom and they carry on with the most passionate night finally engaged.

AN: I hope y'all enjoyed these one shots I decided to end this collection here! I plan on doing another one shot collection soon but I'm working on a story at the moment. Stay tuned for the next stories 🤍