Chapter 4

It was a sunny day.

The birds are chirping a beautiful melody.

The trees are swaying and dancing in the wind.

The sound of laughter runged through the woods.

"Whose voice is this?" a figure stood there, confused.

They looked around and saw a child with their parents. They were laying on the grass looking up at the sky.

The figure pondered as to why they were standing there. In their confusion, they went to ask the family about who they were and why they were there. But the family did not notice the figure.

The figure thought they were too busy playing around to notice them. But as they reached out for the child they realized that they were see-through and that their hands phased through the child.

The figure froze in place as the chatter and laughter from the family continued. They wondered why they had a ghost-like body. 

...

"Did I die? If so then how did I die?" the figure thought to themselves.

They also wondered who this family is.

Have they awakened the figure? Who knows.

What the figure does know is that they were lonely.

N̵̝͉̝̥̯̊ô̴̧̨̨̪̻̯̤̮͖̦͙͆͑̓̆́̍̕̕ͅb̵͍̳͙̣͙̼̣̼͍̭́̿̌͜o̴͓̗͊̉͐̈́͠d̴͎̼̪̹̲͈̪̔̀͐̓͌y̷̛̰̦͘ ̶̬̳̥̼̖̜̦̳̙͈͛̓͋̀͛̈̍̈̍͠͝l̴̡̲̫̺̘̟̬͐̓͝ō̶̤̺͓̜̈́̋͂̋̐̔͘͜v̷̧̛̯̓̾̈̋͝͠ë̵̹̭̬̥͑ș̴̡̟̮̩̼́͌́͠ ̷͓̜͍̤̠͇̯̰͉̗̠̔̃̉̈́͂̋̚ÿ̷̨̧͍̫̦͉̪̰̦̜̬̲ͅo̴͇̱̠̓̉̂̌̈́̿̏̅̑̕u̷̡̡͕̘̯͇̘͙̬͖̪̘͊̀̚

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Huh?" She said out loud.

She had lost touch with reality for a second.

What just happened?

Ziel wonders if she was hallucinating because of a life and death situation, or if she is just going crazy.