Pahibalo

This is a work of fiction, characters, business and places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

This story is unedited, and please be advised that this story contains mature themes and strong language that are not suitable for every young Audiences. Read at your own risk.

Do not distribute, publish, transmit, modify, display, or creative derivative works from or exploit the contents of this story in any way. Please obtain permission.

WARNING:
This is not not affiliated with some school/universities. And my stories contain grammatical and typographical errors so you can correct me anytime. I'm still learning and improving. Some of my characters are real so If you are not flawed of a character that exist in real world then you are not belonged to read this story. Because my characters deserve what I think they deserve.

Note:

I'm sorry for some names I used especially to its owner. I've been busy and I don't have enough time to ask you permission, guys. Some of you didn't know that I used it and the others I asked for permission, and they agreed. I just really want to bring my characters to life, so my heart took and borrow their names, especially my friends. To those who know me and have known me, I'm sorry if your name was included in my stupidity. And if you know that you're included if ever you read this, protagonist or antagonist, it means I like you. Hope you understand me, thank you.

• You must be 18 years old and above before reading this. And if my story is not your cup of tea, then feel free to ignore it.