The Blizzard of Brio Mountain Pass

-Brio Mountain Pass-

As ice King's elemental form raced its way through the mountain pass hovering about the ground, Finn and his group of three friends chased after to try and catch up while flying and moving through the mountain pass, with Ice King being carried by Marceline, as the elderly wizard watched as his giant elemental side continued to hover through the mountain pass at such rapid speed. "There he goes!" the elderly Wizard snapped as Finn Flame Princess and Marceline tried to pick up speed in order to catch up to the giant elemental monster that was Ice King's crown powers.

However as the group began to close in on the floating giant, ice King's elemental side soon noticed that he was being chased as he quickly began to turn around, one of his fists knocking down one of the nearby mountain spires that were near by sending it crumbling to the ground below, despite shifting his focus from the direction that he was going, Ice King Elemental half continued to move backwards despite not looking in the direction where the giant beast was going.

The look on the Elemental side of Ice King looked extremely menacing his face was crinkled his beard was glowing his eyes were his white as a sheet of paper ever glowing as wide as snow his wrinkled skin was his dark blue and was barely recognizable, worst of all the elemental side of cave ice King didn't even have legs which made the whole scenario even that more creepier for Finn and the other four pursuers.

"Whoa now that looks menacing," Ice King couldn't help but admit, as he couldn't believe how freaked out he was just to see his own power side, it made absolutely know sense, that Ice King would be freaked out to face his own self, but he knew that if he did not do it, there was going to be trouble a foot for them in the future, mustering up a look of determination Ice King pointed and looked up to Marceline who was carrying him and said, "Onward Marcy" as the Vampire Queen smirked and said, I thought you'd never ask, and with a fast pace she soon ended up face to face with the beast, but just as the 2 were closing in the monster started to charge what appeared to be an orb in one of its hands, causing the 4 to automatically panic, it was from here, that they new the beast was about to strike.

"Look out!" Finn yelled out as he was quick to attack first as he send severe water Blasts towards the beasts hand in hopes of keeping the giant from maintain the power of its attack, as the pressure and strength of the water struck the giant floating Ice King's hand hard literally to the point that the elemental Ice King was roaring in both rage and pain all together, giving Flame Princess the shot to fly buy and fire her own attack at the beasts hand too, adding more pain and force to Finn's attack.

Seeing this made Ice King cheer. "Yeah! Go get him kids!" Ice King called out only to become horrified as he soon saw the giant version of his elemental self soon attempt to sawt both Finn and Flame Princess out of the sky, before throwing what appeared to be a super charged Ice Ball in the direction of both Marceline and Ice King. "Ugh Oh!" Ice King gasped, as Marceline screamed, "hold on!" In a fast motion Marceline flew out of the way of the ball, which thanks to Flame Princess firing a flame attack was able to push it directly off course giving both Marceline and Ice King the chance they needed in order to escape in time. Despite the failed first attack, the Elemental side of Ice King then raised its giant hands as the skies began to turn dark grey, and before the 4 knew it, a large storm of hail began to rain down on all 4 of the beings, Finn liquified himself allowing the protectives to fall immieadeitly through him while Flame Princess rose her own body heat in an attempt to allow the projectiles to melt all around her before striking anywhere on her body.

However, though both Flame Princess and Finn were able to evade these attacks, Marceline was getting battered, to the point that she transformed herself into an armored type flying beast, which provided better protection to both herself and Ice King who she was carrying. "Is that all you got coward!" Ice King snapped wagging his fist at his elemental self only for it to slam both its arms into the air sending what appeared to be a giant Ice fall wave into the sky sending it falling down on the 4 of them, however Flame Princess was quick to fly over Marceline and Ice King and send a large Fire Shield above the 2 causing the Ice to melt and preventing the sold wall from hitting the 2 and causing it to split apart and not harm the duo, however the particles and ice from the destroyed wall soon started to get sucked into Ice King causing him to gasp, as the red gem on his crown started to flicker, a bit, it was from here that Ice King found out that every time his Elemental self fails to hit or strike any of them, Ice King slowly begins to regain his powers again.