What's Happening at Mount Coralious?

-Back near the shed where the fight took place-

Despite being slashed deeply in the side of her torso, Marceline knew that she couldn't stick around while both Simon and Finn were out there.

Thinking quickly, Marceline ripped apart of her tank top and began to wrap it around her wound and hopes of using it as a bandage, until it heals. Knowing that time was running out, and that the sun was coming up at any moment, Marceline was quick to try and heal yourself with the use of both her healing ability, while at the same time covering the wound with the fabric rip from her shirt. While during this process, Marceline cringed a bit from the pain, due to the wound being deeper then she had anticipated.

As Marceline was slowly making her way through the ruins, while both waiting for her wound to heal, while at the same time taking advantage of the Sun still being low enough not to cause any bodily damage to her, thoughts began to cram through her mind.

While trekking through the ruined region, she began ripping more pieces of her shirt off in order to cover her wound with a fresh piece of fabric, while discarding the first piece she ripped, and began to let this new fabric cover the wound. In her head, she started to slowly feel remorse for her previous actions, and believe that maybe she shouldn't of attack Flame Princess from the start. However, despite feeling a small amount of remorse a part of her really didn't want Flame Princess to go back with Finn, what if she hurt him again? What if it becomes worse the next time? Marceline just couldn't stop worrying, but then again, she realizes now why she was acting this way, she was jealous, she was angry, she was trying to fight herself, in an attempt to try and get it over it, but nothing worked.

However, she realized that getting angry and jealous wasn't going to help him? As a matter of fact getting angry and jealous would only Drive Finn further and further away from her, to the point that he might even think of her as a murderous psycho if she tried to do anything against Flame Princess. In her heart, she didn't ever want her Finn to think of her that way, yes she was shocked that he was older than her, or even older than humanity itself, but deep down he was still the Finn he knew and loved, even if it meant competing for him against Flame Princess.

In her heart, Marceline never again wanted to see Finn be hurt by this young fire Queen, so the real question here was what could she do now to compete? she has feelings for Finn, and she knew it, she wants him, but what can she do when he's back with his ex? Marceline was so worked up in her thought that she had no idea that she had finished wrapping the new fabric that she had ripped earlier from her shirt her around her wound, that she almost forgot that she was supposed to be looking for Finn.

Knowing that time was running out, Marceline was quick to return to the ruins at fast speed, by this time her wound had healed enough to allow her to sprint again, but the sun was rapidly rising and she didn't have much time yet before the rays would cause intense pain to her, so she had to act quickly.

Using the shadows to her advantage, she was able to make it in one piece back to the ruined castle, her Dad had disappeared, where he was was anyone's guess, but right now all that was on Marceline's mind right now was her Finn, as she grabbed her hat and fly off in the distance in search for Finn.

-Back on the Parkour Fields-

Meanwhile, while on the trail, Flame princess and Ice King, continued their way through the fields both were constantly wondering on how they were going to catch up with Finn, without the use of their powers, the situation almost felt nearly hopeless, as neither one of them could no longer fly, which would also make the situation even more grievous, due to the fact that Finn is now the only one who can fly at this point in time, meaning that if both beings didn't make it in time, Finn could easily move into another section of the land before they could even have a chance to catch up with him.