Saving Marceline

It has been about 8 hours into their Journey, as Finn and Ice King had just stopped at a nearby hill overlooking one of the fields he had previously flooded what looked to have been a couple of days ago, as the damage to the field was fresh. "We're almost there." Ice King stated as he sat down on a nearby rock, in order to try and recall his memories on what he witnessed.

"You say this is the spot where Marceline was brought too?" Finn asked as he was constantly scanning around the entire field, but couldn't see exactly where anyone was, or where electrogian beings could even hide a vampire queen. To Finn it seemed to have been impossible, as most of the field was underwater, making it deadly for any form of electricity to ever set foot in the flooded mess without shorting out, plus as he looked over to the far right, he was also able to see that there was no cave or structure anywhere, revealing that they couldn't have hid her in this field at all.

Finn thought really hard as he did one more scan of the flooded field, deep down inside he had severe doubts that she could have been hidden here at all, and if she was, there was no cave or anything that overlooked the Tangoria sea, that was not far beyond the horizon of the field that they were on. "No offense Ice King," Finn started off as he turned his gaze from the field to Ice King, who was still in his thoughts, "but I have doubts that she is here. It seems impossible for anything electric based to be here, as I flooded these fields sometime ago to the point that anyone who steps foot in it would drown in the soft muddy soil below."

Ice King looked up at Finn, as inside he knew that he would doubt the possibility of the Electrogian's bringing Marceline in this region, but he knew that he hadn't imagined it at all, in fact he was able to recall when he first saw it with his own eyes, just watching a large group of Electrogian warriors holding Marceline against her will, her screams of Agony, while he is watching from the sky, not being able to do anything due to Electricity being resistant to Ice. Even though Ice King was able to freeze some of the warriors back in Electronica's castle some time after watching this event, Ice King felt silly for not trying to save her, when all this time his powers could have had an actual effect on these beings. He remembered as the look on Marceline's face had constantly haunted him, as he wish he could have done something but in the end could not, as back then, he didn't know the elemental mix between ice and electricity, the only thing that was able to shed light on that tragic sight, was the fact that Marceline didn't notice him in the sky, as she was constantly too busy fighting her abductors to even pay attention, but that still did not brush away the fact that he couldn't help her that time.

He then turned over to Finn, and said, "I know it seems hard to believe Finn," He first started off as he stared upon Finn's glowing blue eyes, "But trust me when I tell you, they brought her here. I saw it with my own eyes," He then got up and placed a finger on his chin as if he were once again thinking really hard. "I'm just trying to remember what they did to get her into that cave." Ice King might have witnessed the whole thing, but he still didn't remember how they got Marceline under the sea, as he constantly was too busy staring into the eyes of the endangered queen to even notice, something that he also regretted.

Finn just sighed an annoyed breath, and just leaned himself against a dead tree, with his arms crossed over his chest, as he waited for Ice King to finally come to the realization that Marceline could not be here. In his head Finn felt really annoyed, as if he was being sent out on a wild goose chase, hell apart of him even thought that Ice King might have made the whole thing up just to get attention, as he often tried to do these type of things at times, even before Finn went nuts.

Finn was so lost in thought that he actually had no idea of a glowing figure approaching directly from behind him, Ice King was still lost in his thoughts and didn't even noticed the figure either. As the figure approached the 16 year old, a single hand, that appeared to be glowing with a small summoned fireball reached out, aiming for Finn's tail that was waging up and down on the ground.