Never Mess with my Ex!

While strolling through the hallways, as silently as possible both Princesses made their way through what appeared to be Electroncia's lair, where they were slowly and carefully following Finn's trail of water that was left behind on the ground by the unconscious body, ever since the 16 year old was forcefully removed from the water tank. After bashing through a couple of armed guards, while at the same time snaking passed a couple of dozen.

"The trail leads all the way over here." Bonnibel announced as she continued to keep track on the trail of both water, and light blue blood, that could have been left behind by Finn's wounds. "Keep an eye out candy one, there are likely more guards hidden somewhere in this hallway." Flame Princess warned as she hid behind a wall and peaked a corner, only to see multiple electric guards walk passed down a hall in the opposite direction. She and Bonnibel waited as the last of the electric guards disappeared on the other side of the wall, eventually giving Flame Princess and Bonnibel time to move on without getting spotted. "Lets go." Flame Princess ordered as both girls continued down the hall following the trails of both water and blood on the ground.

The more FP looked at the light blue blood that was staining the floor, the more angrier she was becoming, Bonnibel was in the same boat, but was able to snap from her thoughts when she felt the intense heat coming from Flame Princess. In one attempt, Princess Bubblegum opened her mouth to speak, but was soon stopped by Flame Princess talking first. "Over there!" She cried as Princess Bubblegum turned her gaze on what appears to be a solid steel door, where on the ground Finn's trail slips right under

after having to locate a doorway where Finn might be held, Flame Princess's hands soon began to glow as her eyes became as red as blood. She had her eyes locked on the door, as she had a plan to melt straight through it, and give Electroinca a surprise, but before she could conduct this move, she was stopped by the sudden yell, "Wait Phoebe!" Princess Bubblegum called out just as she was about to blast the door down with a fire blast. "What?!" She snapped, glaring at Bonnibel.

"We should think of another way to do this," she said as commonly as she possibly could in hopes of getting her to understand that blasting down the door would probably result in a huge consequence, "If you blow down the door with your powers, Electronica just might eliminate Finn even faster." Flame Princess's hands soon extinguished themselves as she placed her hands on her hips. "Fine, what do you suppose we do?" She demanded, her glare still placed firmly on the candy princess. "We have to find another way inside." Princess Bubblegum stated as she looked around the entire corridor only to see, what appears to be a large group of guards coming their way.

"Ugh Oh!" Bonnibel gasped, as Flame Princess's hands flared up and she stepped in front of PB, and began to let lose a large quality of fireballs towards the guards. "Find a way in that room now!" FP yelled as PB quickly began to search the corridors as best as she could, in order to try and find another way into the room. However just as she was able to find a ventilation system, she is soon electrocuted in the back by a guard. Flame Princess gasps, as she heard PB's screams of pain, causing the young fire princess to divert from the main corridor and back towards the door. She is able to make it on time in order to eliminate one of the guards, that were about to destroy the candy tyrant, but more guards soon approached from other corridors, eventually surrounding both girls.

"Let's find another way in the room... Great Idea Bonnibel!" Flame Princess snapped through her teeth. "Hey I thought we slipped passed unseen, how could we have been spotted?!" Princess Bubblegum demanded, only for one of the guards to step forward with a smirk. "You royals are as dumb as you look, We have secret cameras hidden around this entire dungeon, we already knew you escaped, but decided to let you make it first to your boyfriend's room before taking you on in a fight." one of the guards admitted as Princess Bubblegum gasped, as Flame Princess just growled in anger. "And you fell right into our trap." He then finished off as he slammed his electrified spear onto the ground. "You 2 will be a perfect exhibit to Electronica's future museum of Ooo, once she has eliminated Finn, and takes over the land." The Guard then finished up lastly before yelling "Get them!" as the rest of the guards charged at both Princesses'.