A Hero Turned Rogue!

After being defied too many times by Princess Bubblegum, along with the occasional break up with Phoebe the Princess of fire and only girl he has ever known that was his actual age, Finn the human finally snaps, and Ooo's once proud hero eventuall...

After being defied too many times by Princess Bubblegum, along with the occasional break up with Phoebe the Princess of fire and only girl he has ever known that was his actual age, Finn the human finally snaps, and Ooo's once proud hero eventually becomes dark and menacing, which unlocks a secret elemental power that the human had locked inside himself ever since his birth.

Ooo now runs in terror as Finn the Human lays waste to the land he once protected, with most of the continent's warriors powerless to stop him.

By Day 1, the entire Slime Kingdom was flooded through water, with Finn as its new Ruler, Slime Princess and her father were thrown into the dudgeon where it was instructed by Finn that they would never again see the light of day, however the father and daughter were able to escape their watery tombs and flee to the Candy Kingdom, where Princess Bubblegum would later learn the news of Finn's rogue antics, and word began to spread all over Ooo.

However, Despite the incidents that occurred at the Slime Kingdom, and the spreading of the word which was to reveal Finn's sudden change of personality Kingdom's flat out refused to believe it, leaving Princess Bubblegum in horror, she immediately attempted to try and get word out to some of the Kingdom's that bordered hers, but failed to receive a response.

Princess Bubblegum constantly began to pace through her throne room, trying to find out what to do, until she later received word from a Banana Guard that Finn was heading North towards an unspecified Kingdom that she had never heard of before. She immediately attempted to send a message, but was unable to find the exact location of the unidentified Kingdom that Finn was moving towards, before she knew it, by the end of the night, the kingdom was on the news the next day, and was said to have been completely submerged, to the point that hundreds lost their lives, while others became stranded.

After this tragic event, Princess Bubblegum immediately sent Banana Guards and most of her well equipped forces in order to catch Finn, but the next day they were shown to have been peeled off, and some of them were even chomped at in the cranium section.

Princess Bubblegum had no idea what to think of this, she couldn't understand what or how Finn has become this deranged monster. Having to have been snapped out of her thoughts from one of her candy people, Princess Bubblegum quickly locked down the Candy Kingdom do to fear of him coming in and attacking her and her people, while other Kingdom's by this time realized what was happening and also conducted the same lock out procedure in hopes of keeping Finn out, but one unfortunate small Kingdom, thought of the attacks as just a hoax and refused to lock itself down, despite multiple royals instructing the small princess to do so. This one Kingdom would sadly witness the truth of what Finn the Human has now become.

-The Small Kingdom-

It was a beautiful day in the small Kingdom in the village of Naroul, inside were humanoid type villagers, with plants, animals and beings the size of a mouse or rat, the nearby bog and other terrain which surrounded Naroul was the same size in height.