The things you like:

Matt Murdock is many things. An amazing lawyer, a fighter, a good friend and to you right now, he's just a stranger.

You always liked the nighttime; there was something about the darkness that was drawn to you.
You like the way stars shine on their own, but you like them more when they are aligned.
You like walking home after a night spent with your friends.
You like walking, because that's how you clear of your mind and allow yourself to imagine.
You like to imagine that one day, maybe one day you'll find peace. Maybe you'll move to a different place, somewhere on a beach and you'll watch the sunrise every day.

That's also the real reason you like the night, the storm because when the stars leave the dark sky, you see the brightness, the daylight and after every storm you rise up like a flower.

You also liked the taste of red wine, and that's why you don't understand how you ended up here, at some bikers bar in Hell's kitchen. Around you, there were a lot of regular customers who drank bear, and played pool.
You don't like this place, you don't like the smell or the people, well you've made an exception for Josie the owner on this claustrophobic place, but yet you're still here, sitting on a high stool at the corner of the bar.
You're staring at the top-shelf liquor and in this case that was just different kinds of beer, and you hate it. Well you hated it; before someone noticed you and helped you chose the best drink here at Josie's. That someone was the one and only Matt Murdock.

"Hey" he said as he walked over at you. He's wearing a suit and really cool red shades; you also like the color red. When he approached you, he smiled before he introduced himself. You looked at him again and he felt your heartbeat rise up, you weren't excepting company but you still told him your name.

"I like it" he said as your smile grew bigger.

" What else do you like? " you said and quickly re-phrased the question." I mean what do you like to drink here, because if you can't see I'm having a hard time making a decision. " you said and he laughed.

"Actually I can't see" .
Oh fuck, why did I say that? You thought to yourself. Your heartbeat was going crazy , and Matt felt that. He knew you were nervous now, and he liked that too.

" Oh my god, I'm very sorry. I didn't mean it that way " you said as you hid your face with your sweaty hands.

"It's all right, though I would recommend that you try Josie's special" he said as you asked what that is, he responded with

"It's a secret, no one knows what's in this drink. But don't worry no one has ever gotten poisoned here".

" Well there is a first time for everything, should I trust your judgment? " you asked and he never answered your question, but he ordered you a drink Josie's special, and you took that as an answer.

You've been quiet as you were re-thinking your whole conversation. You were so caught up in the moment you didn't even realize how dark was his hair, or the way he moved his fingers around his drink.
He was charming, there was no denying that and you've been talking for a while and you finally notice the people behind him

" Those are your friends, right? "you said as you waved at them, and they happily waved back.

"Yeah, we come here a lot. We work together. The man, that guy is my best friend since collage, he's called Foggy. And the woman, that's Karen, she was our first client" Mat explained.

" Client? What do you do? " you asked.

"We're lawyers, what about you?"

" Ah that explains the suit. I'm an art gallery owner, well I'm about to be as I finally got my own place. Its few blocks away. I'm new in the neighborhood" you answer.

"You paint?"

" Sometimes. When I was younger I used to paint all the time, but things change and I don't have enough time for that now " you explain and let out a breath you didn't realize was stuck in your throat.

"Well you're about to became your own boss, so you'll have time for everything you desire. Oh and also, do you want to meet my friends? They encouraged me to come over to you, and I think you'll like them" he says.

"Sure, let's go" you say as you take Matt's hand and lead the way to the other side of the bar.
Matt likes the way you hold his hand, it's a delicate feeling. He also likes your perfume.

If he could explain your scent he would say something like:
her smell is like summer in the middle of winter, strawberry cheesecake and something familiar.
He feels like he knows you from somewhere.

You finally walk up to Foggy and Karen and you introduce yourself.
You've been talking to this trio for what feels like hours, and you can't help but ask yourself, how the hell, did Foggy and Matt became best friends?
They seem very different, Foggy is the funny and sweat friend, you can tell that by his smile and his need to make sure you feel included in his small group.

And Matt, well he's everything you like:

- brunette

- sarcastic but in a funny way

- he's charming

- he likes your name

- he listens to you

But if someone asked you if you like Matthew Murdock, you would answer with something like :

" Of course no, Matthew? He's just a stranger "

-
(Hi thanks for reading, your comments are always welcome and I promise you, the story gets better and the chapters are getting longer...)