Small talks and art

It's been weeks, since the night you met Matt. After that, you've been busy. Opening an art gallery in Hell's kitchen wasn't an easy thing to do. And you had a lot on your mind. You missed Jemma's birthday and you have to buy her a gift. You've been having a hard time sleeping, in your new bed, your new apartment which is very small by the way. But at least you have your own place, an apartment and a gallery, that you can't wait to open.

You're walking to the gallery now, and you notice how busy are the streets, the people are. That's great because it makes you invisible and you don't want to catch anyone's attention. You've always been invisible. You hated that when you were younger, but now you understand more. You understand that being invisible has its perks.
But something you don't understand is how Matt Murdock saw or felt you as you're standing in front of your gallery.

"Hey" he said, and you notice him wearing a suit just like that night and you notice the small smile his lips formed.

" Oh, hi. What are you doing here? Wait I have a better question, how did you know it's me? " you ask with a fun ton, you don't want to sound mean, you're just curious.

"This is our office, and I smelt your perfume. I have a sensitive nose"

" Wait, this is the famous Nelson and Murdock office firm?
How didn't I notice this "
you say as you see the small sign that says:

" Nelson and Murdock: attorneys at law "

"I don't know, but I'm happy you're here. I wanted to get your number the other night, but you left early" he says as he looks down.

" Well I'm here, because this right here is my gallery. It's opening day, tomorrow. I would love for you to come."
You say and you ignore what he said.
About your number. You can't give him your number, and you hate that but it's all right, you try to convince yourself.
You don't date, in fact you hate going on dates. Well you've never been on a date, but yes, you had boyfriends before, and few girlfriends.

As you try to find the keys from your bag, you ask Matt if he wants to come in, and he happily accepts your offer. Even though he knows you heard his comment about wanting to get your number, and the fact that you ignored that. But it's all right, he thinks to himself.

At least you didn't reject him, he doesn't know if his ego would survive that, being rejected by a woman.
That never happened before. He thinks maybe you're seeing someone, but why were you all alone in a bar, the night you've met.

Now you started describing this unfamiliar place to him, and he didn't even ask you to do that. And he likes that, not having to ask someone for something and being here, with you.
You've told him that this place has a tall celling, and big windows and yes, he can feel the sunshine on his face as you describe the few paintings around you.

"Someone once told me, that there isn't anything more romantic than experiencing art trough someone else's eyes" he said with a stupid smirk on his face and you laugh. He likes your laugh.

" You tell that to every girl you meet? " You flirt back.

"Nah, just to the ones I like" he says and you ignore his comment AGAIN and you hate yourself for that.
But you continue to tell him about your art, and your plans for opening day. You've been planning tomorrow's day ever since you were a little kid.
You talk more and Matt shares a story about the day he and Foggy opened their office. And now, he has to go. But before he leaves you say something like:

" Oh, hey Mathew. Would you like a special painting, a one you can feel? " You don't remember what you said exactly but you very well remember Matt' smile when he said yes.

That happened this morning. Now you believe it's four am and you're making a special painting for Matt, your new friend.

-
( two chapters in one day, hope you like the story so far ... also there might be some Easter eggs about the plot twist I warned you about )