𝙊𝙣𝙚. 🦋

🦋
_______________
Kay'lani Aaliyah Taylor
Atlanta, Georgia
________

••• •🦋_______________Kay'lani Aaliyah Taylor Atlanta, Georgia________

🦋

3 years later Kay'lani was now 19 living on her own and attending Clarke university where she's studying to get her nursing degree.

After the talk with her dad 3 years ago about going to the gym kay'lani was excited to begin a new chapter in her life.

Until one day before the beginning of summer her dad got into a bad accident and died.

That really broke kay'lani . She was stuck with her mother who reminded her of her weight every day and also blaming her for her dads passing.

It got so bad she went into a deep depression, she started cutting her self and stopped eating thinking it'll make her smaller.

But kay'lani decided to go to therapy when she turned 18 which helped her out of her depression, but unfortunately she still wasn't eating.

After a while she disowned her mother and focused on school.

She refused to keep someone in her life who constantly made her feel useless.

Of course her mom still tried to get in contact with her just because she was broke and wanted money but Lani didn't fall for it.

When Kay'Lani dad died everything in his will went to her including insurance so basically she was set for life.

The only thing he left her mom was the house.

Kay'lani also began going to the gym on her own with motivation from her therapist .

Even though she went to the gym every week she still felt as though she was still fat.

_______________

Omniscient
Atlanta, Georgia
________

"Lani we need to start going out" Jayda said sitting on Lani's couch

Jayda and Lani have been friends for 3 years. They met in school and got closer after a while.

Jayda was like a best friend to Lani. They did everything together and Lani trusted her with everything.

"Girl I got work in an hour" Lani said walking out in her footlocker uniform