𝙁𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣.🦋

Okay y'all need to be a little more active 😬
Sooo rate the book 1-10 & leave y'all thoughts on it
That will be greatly appreciated thank you 😘

🦋
________________________
Kay'Lani Aaliyah Taylor
Atlanta, Georgia
_____________

••••🦋    ________________________Kay'Lani Aaliyah Taylor Atlanta, Georgia_____________

🦋

Today was my first day as an intern at Emory Hospital and I was really nervous. It was currently 6 am and I had to be there for 7:30.

I took my bonnet off and untwist my hair before wetting it and brushing it.

"It's bout time to take this lace off" I said eyeing my lace

I just finished taking a shower and now was about to brush my teeth and wash my face.

I wet my tooth brush then put toothpaste on before wetting it again.

I stepped back and eyed my figure in the mirror trying to keep the negative thoughts in the back of my head.

I sighed " I hate it " I said to myself

It was like I could never be perfect in my eyes no matter how much times I workout or stop eating .

Once I was done brushing my teeth I quickly did my skin care routine before going into the room to get ready.  

I put my under clothes on then grabbed the black scrubs and laid them onto the bed. I grabbed my lotion and oils before sitting on the bed to moisturize my body.

I put my scrubs on then grabbed my deodorant and sprayed some under both arms .

I quickly grabbed my socks and put them on before slipping my feet into my Triple black vapor max flyknit 3 .

I grabbed my purse, phone, stethoscope & keys then sprayed some miss dior on before leaving the room.

I walked out the door and locked it before making my way towards the elevator.

¥¥¥

Pulling up into the hospital parking garage I started to feel a little nervous. This was when I start to overthink on everything.

I slowly breathe in and out as I found a parking spot. Once I did, I did a quick prayer before grabbing my things and getting out the car.

I walked towards the elevator and pressed main lobby.

" Alright Lani you got this" I said sighing