𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙊𝙣𝙚. 🦋

🦋
__________________
Hartsfield-Jackson
Atlanta international airport
Atlanta,Georgia
_________

••••🦋__________________Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta international airport Atlanta,Georgia _________

🦋

It was currently 8:09 am in the morning and everyone was at the airport waiting for their flight to arrive.

It was Kianna, King, their friends from the party China, Carmen, & Leon. Then it was Lani, Jayda, Geo, & Eli who decided he wanted to come last minute.

A/n if you don't remember Kianna & King friends go back to chapter 2 but remember their not main characters.

"I'm hungry" Jayda said

"Then go feed yourself" Geo replied while scrolling on his phone

Lani hit him causing him to give her a side eye.

"It's to early" she said

"Right." Jayda agreed before rolling her eyes

As we all know Geo didn't like Jayda. The others thought they just had a love hate relationship, but really they don't like each other. Geo feel as though Jayda is a user & isn't a real friend to Lani & Jayda feel as though Geo isn't the right match for Lani.

Of course they tried to tell Lani their thoughts but Lani felt as though she was her own person and can make her own decisions.

"Imma go with you" king said as Jayda got up to go get some food

"You hungry ?" Geo asked Lani causing her to shake her head

"No"

Geo noticed Lani had a little attitude from when he had picked her up earlier this morning , but assumed it was just because she was tired and didn't want to be up, but now he felt like it was something more.

"You good ?" He asked softly for only her to hear

"Yup" she replied popping the P

Truth was Lani came across Dymond page last night in her follow request.

She had woken up and couldn't go back to sleep so she decided to scroll on IG just to see a new follower in her request.

Not knowing who it was she scrolled through her page to see pictures of the girl and Geo all on the page.

Lani didn't know how to feel because she was told that was his ex but she wasn't told that they were still together or so it looked like.